Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Paid your taxes yet?

Muledeer4me said:
enraeh,any hope that anyone of the "Three wise men" will respond to your progressive ideas in the near future is in doubt---------
unless of course your inclined to kiss some booty ,agree with them & wrap your arms around a tree.

(" but I will keep the faith and hope he responds to my progressive ideas in the near future! ")

...here ya go Ith...didn't want you to miss this one.:D

Rodney said "can't we all just get along?"

Ithaca 37 said:
enraeh, Stick around awhile and you'll understand why I have some posters on my "Idiot" list. Whoops! I mean "Ignore" list.:D

Huggin trees and packin' fudge ! This is too much fun to consider leaving !

I thought consensis and diversity were the cornerstones of liberal philosophy...why not open your arms to the halt and lame amoung us so that you may tilt the sentiments in your favor...open your heart and welcome thine enemy to smokem peace pipe...I call upon your sense of "fairness" to include all points of view and remove all names from your hurtful and mean-spirited list. In Ted Kennedy's name we pray,
Amen(or Awomen as the salmon lickers like to say)

Still new to this

Ithaca 37 said:
enraeh, Stick around awhile and you'll understand why I have some posters on my "Idiot" list. Whoops! I mean "Ignore" list.:D

one technical question...if someone is on your ignore list, does that mean when you read posts in a thread you can't see what they posted ? Or that they can't see what you posted?

enraeh, I've never tried the "ignore," but I think if you have someone on ignore you can't read their posts. They will still be able to read yours. Why don't you put Ithaca on your ignore list and try it out. :D

I'd say at least 70% of the people on Ithicas ignore list deserve to be on it...no amount of discussion or logic will ever do any good and they rarely contribute anything but static.

BuzzH said:
I'd say at least 70% of the people on Ithicas ignore list deserve to be on it...no amount of discussion or logic will ever do any good and they rarely contribute anything but static.

...there you have it...the King has bequeathed unto his subjects the blessings of 'attaboy'!:D

If I don't respond to some posters it may be because they're on my "Ignore" list. Sorry, Ten Bears, BHR, michaelr, ringer, Muledeer4me, Wap. Slayer, jmcd, SageGhost , A-Con No time for idiots, especially BHR.

Note who is on the top of the list. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to accomplish this acheivement. The rest are just BHR in training. Someday they too can attain MASTER status. Keep up the good work Grasshoppers!

JoseCuervo said:
I like the goofballs (ie... Dubya!!!) that want to lower income tax and replace it with a national sales tax. That would accomplish a lot.........

I like the idea of a National sales tax. That seems like the most fair tax of all. I think it's better to tax based on sales than income. Why penalize a person for earning money? With a national sales tax, everyone pays........even the illegal aliens. The rich guys would pay more because they would likely be buying more, ie: Escalades, Hummers, airplanes, etc.

Bottom line: the current tax system is too complicated and there needs to be reform to make it simple.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back