CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service charge taxes
Social Security Tax
Road usage taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

COMMENTS: Not one of these taxes existed 100 years
ago and our nation was the most prosperous in the world, had
absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the
world and most Mothers could afford to stay home to raise and care for
their children.

What Happened?

"COMMENTS: Not one of these taxes existed 100 years
ago and our nation was the most prosperous in the world, had
absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the
world and most Mothers could afford to stay home to raise and care for
their children.

What Happened?"

Liberals and Bureaucrats thought we could do better! That's what happened.

Liberals and Bureaucrats thought we could do better! That's what happened.[/QUOTE]

They actually don't care if we do better...they just found themselves a meal ticket...perhaps people who derive more than 10% of their income from the government should not be allowed to vote so they can't vote to give themselves more of our money...I'm pretty frustrated because I just did(and paid) my taxes today...I actually wouldn't mind paying taxes if the money was used more carefully instead of just throwing it at the people who whine the loudest :mad:

Actually I just mailed my check to the IRS today also. I'm now $807.37 poorer. |oo Of course I paid another $4200 with the deductions out of my 2005 paychecks. But that doesn't hurt quite as bad as the check I always have to send out in April.

Don't want to piss any one off but I actually got a little return this year so I bought a wall tent. Didn't cover the whole tent but a pretty good chunk of it. There will be no freezing out this year.

Read it carefully

Ithaca 37 said:
Enraeh, "Liberals and Bureaucrats thought we could do better! That's what happened"

Don't blame this mess on liberals. Have you been watching this Republican administration spending money the last 6 years?

Wasn't my quote there friend... the quote was about the last 100 years...and yes I have been watching this administration spend money with the duplicitous help of the democrats...perhaps you should put me on your ignore list now and save some time...are you getting money from the government?:)

The republicans control the show...and yet spend like a drunken sailor.

The democrats cant stop this train-wreck known as the Bush Administration.

I want to know how you spend like that...but bring in NO REVENUE...how do pay down a national debt?

Tax people less?

Stay tuned as the Republicans whine like a bunch of girls when a democrat takes the whitehouse and is FORCED to raise taxes to pay off Shrubs deficit...the LARGEST NATIONAL DEBT in history.

If Bush knew anything about fiscal responsibility he wouldnt have bankrupted a couple oil companies, a baseball team, the state of Texas, and now for his encore act...the entire United States.

Anyone that voted for that idiot...deserves to have their taxes tripled...and thats real likely to happen.

I tell you what, that takes some big balls to whine about liberals while YOUR "conservative" president is sinking us in debt.

What a joke.

I don't hate as much as you

BuzzH said:
Stay tuned as the Republicans whine like a bunch of girls when a democrat takes the whitehouse and is FORCED to raise taxes to pay off Shrubs deficit...the LARGEST NATIONAL DEBT in history.

This is what will most likely happen, however it will be the liberal democrats and life-long federal bueraucrats who can't give up their personal gravy train who will force taxes up...for instance taxes to pay for the education and health care of illegal immigrants who have just received amnesty from these same liberal democrats and can now vote for,you guessed it,more democrats.

Ken,

You made to much money this year you capitalist pig! You need to find a better accountant....one that can turn your new hog into a dependent!

Nice air america rant Buzz!

enraeh,

How do you pay down the largest national deficit in history without raising taxes....?

This should be good.

Oh, and take a look at who's endorsing amnesty and guest worker programs...non other than G.W. Bush.

enraeh, "are you getting money from the government?"

Nope. Recently sold my advertising business and am getting ready to start another.

You're out of your league here. Do you know who the last President to balance the budget was?

Guess my spinner bait brought those bass up

BuzzH said:
enraeh

Oh, and take a look at who's endorsing amnesty and guest worker programs...non other than G.W. Bush.

For a variety of reasons someone in your condition could never understand, I'm not fond of Bush either. Our government is for sale to the highest bidder and politicians of both aromas are simply rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Just venting some frustration there pal...how about you?

Bush League??

Ithaca 37 said:
enraeh, "are you getting money from the government?"

Nope. Recently sold my advertising business and am getting ready to start another.

You're out of your league here. Do you know who the last President to balance the budget was?

Yep sure out of my league...being from an advertising background I'm sure you could out-gun me in every way...plenty of practice selling bread and circuses to the goobers and making lies and innuendo seem seem plausible.

Duh! Uh! Jimmy Carter?

I read some time ago that it isnt the current presidents financial decissions we are paying for right now, but that of the past 5 or so years. It may had been 10. I would like to find where I read that and see if it holds water.
Here is an idea, lets just stop paying the damn taxes.. This happened once before when the British tried to tax everything and it worked just fine. But we all know that would never happen again. Just like the study that shows if every american would not buy gas for one day collectively. The big oil companies would lose Billions and this gas rape would come to a screetching halt.. Do you think that will ever happen... I dont.

enraeh,

You must be an expert in the category of "master of the obvious"...

How about answering the question of how we pay off the largest national debt ever run up in the history of the U.S. without paying taxes?

Put the blame where it belongs...and that isnt on the "liberals" who dont control the whitehouse...that would be on that other political party...

You know the Party that, once upon a time, were called "conservatives"...people that didnt strip civil liberties, spy on their own people, leak information to newspapers, go to war for real reasons, practice fiscal responsibility, believed in seperation of church and state, etc.

That party has left the building.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back