Paid your taxes yet?

Amazing to me that someone who has never met me can determine what I base my opinions on! It must be fantastic to be so much smarter than the rest of us. (gag) What a pompous ass.

I would much rather have voted for Bush and bomb the ragheads then not have voted for them and be wearing one....

Put that on a Bumper sticker Beotch's !!!

Jose, Next time you look at the back of your Yuppi car you'll see a "I voted for Bush but like Dick" Sticker on it :D

I would much rather have voted for Bush and bomb the ragheads then not have voted for them and be wearing one....

Put that on a Bumper sticker Beotch's !!!

dont rush to the printer just yet.....it could use a little work.

Help !

Had a couple funny jpegs to add here but can't seem to make this "manage attachments" button work...any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I just click the button and nothing happens :(

Maybe it's got something to do with the security settings on your computer? I don't know, just a guess. When you click on "manage attachments" another window should open where you can upload the file from your computer.

Buzz, First of all I am glad you do not live in MT and second I know why you think Missoula is a great place. I voted for bush and glad I did or we would be fighting this fight on our ground. It is very easy to sit back and say what the other guy would have done:eek: Clinton was a great president all he wanted to do was.hump hump and I think he started the deficit.....

Infected with censor-bots ?

I think you are onto something there...I have multiple redundant firewalls and bot catchers on this thing...I'm super paranoid :eek: that the PC police imbedded in the government might not like my impure thoughts being broadcast to the masses, I might get shipped off to gulag somewhere in TEXAS...don't want them showing up at my door to take away my drug paraphenalia, either...what a mess Algore created when he invented this infernal internet... |oo

I will get back to you in 24 hours...if you don't hear from me it means I'm in a slave labor camp making condoms and printing Korans for grade schools in the northeastern U.S.

enreah,

Not sure how Buzz is going to take your bumper sticker, but I kinda like it.

Hey Buzz, so we can get back on topic, what's item is the biggest expense per household by the federal government (almost twice the cost of item #2 which is military spending) and which President implimented it?

BigHornRam said:
enreah,

Not sure how Buzz is going to take your bumper sticker, but I kinda like it.

I hope he can appreciate the humor there,as all humor is based on truth. In all seriousness Buzz appears to be a formidable debater with alot of facts and figures available to him...I just think he takes Maureen Dowd too seriously in those BushHate tirades.

enraeh, LOL from reading your post you will be on the list soon enough .

"perhaps you should put me on your ignore list now and save some time...are you getting money from the government?:)"

I dont care who you are ,thats funny chit.:D :D

only time will tell

Muledeer4me said:
enraeh, LOL from reading your post you will be on the list soon enough .

"perhaps you should put me on your ignore list now and save some time...are you getting money from the government?:)"

I dont care who you are ,thats funny chit.:D :D

I sincerely hope not and that was a cheap shot by me...ithica is a smart guy and a worthy opponent and I fear I may indeed be out of my league, but I will keep the faith and hope he responds to my progressive ideas in the near future! Although I may already be on the list by proxy or on it by active ommission ;)

I heard, that it costs the Government about $250 to Write one check. At first I was like .. WTF ? but I thnik it's true. You need someone to recieve the bill and open it. They need to send it somewere to someone else to aprove it. Maybe that person send's it to a person to write the Check and then someone else to mail it. All in all the amount of time spent could waste $250. So now they are going to Electonic Payment. They are hoping that saves them money. maybe that is so they can buy more of thos eHAmmers and Toilet seats for 10k that they honestly need .,... :p

Either way, I think the Government wastes alot of money and I will hire a good accountant to pay as little as I can.

I'm ALL for the "FLAT TAX". I think if you make $1000 you should pay your share of that and if you make 1 million to pay the same %. There is arguements both ways but untill they go to a Flat tax, there is Enough Loopholes that are Legal that I won't be paying any tax's anytime soon.....

For those of you paying .. you suck at Tax's but thanx for funding the Goverment and our country... truely ;)

I'd like to see a flat tax as well. What could be more fair? No deductions, no exemptions, no earned income credits, no child credits, no tax brackets, no nothing. Just the same percentage for everybody. Only bad thing is it would put many accountants and tax preparers out of work.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back