Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Our public lands need balanced — not extremist — leadership

BHA had a pretty strong and poorly worded initial response to the Monument decision, much like Patagonia, claiming the land had been stolen! I believe internally there was some mis-communication regarding what type of statement they should make on social media (call it a hunch). All FB posts after that initial post have been much more measured, which I appreciate.

I cant speak to that, I don't do facebook, twitter, or Instagram or any of that other chit...too much drama for me.

I was going to say that...and if I had to be on TV with Hannity, I'd be lucky to not be strangling the guy within 30 seconds.

Randy has a much better temperament for the TV gig, I've been told I'm not diplomatic enough. Not sure why???????
I bet you could get his mascara to run enough to make him resemble Tammy Faye! :D

What can be done to try and block Karen? She has to be confirmed by the Senate right?

My quick 5 minute search couldn't directly confirm that she needs to be approved but I did find this in an article
"The rumor mill on Capitol Hill suggests that Budd-Falen is pushing hard for this job, but her law office in Cheyenne, Wyoming, did not respond to Salon's repeated requests for comment. Whether Budd-Falen or someone else gets the job, that appointee will likely have to wait until the Senate confirms Bernhardt as deputy interior secretary, a process that has, as with many other Trump appointments, been moving slowly. But Budd-Falen's prominent role in the discussion offers further proof that President Trump's claim that he wants "to keep the lands great" is, like nearly everything else he says, patently untrue."

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back