PEAX Equipment

Our public lands need balanced — not extremist — leadership

BHA had a pretty strong and poorly worded initial response to the Monument decision, much like Patagonia, claiming the land had been stolen! I believe internally there was some mis-communication regarding what type of statement they should make on social media (call it a hunch). All FB posts after that initial post have been much more measured, which I appreciate.

I cant speak to that, I don't do facebook, twitter, or Instagram or any of that other chit...too much drama for me.

I was going to say that...and if I had to be on TV with Hannity, I'd be lucky to not be strangling the guy within 30 seconds.

Randy has a much better temperament for the TV gig, I've been told I'm not diplomatic enough. Not sure why???????
I bet you could get his mascara to run enough to make him resemble Tammy Faye! :D

What can be done to try and block Karen? She has to be confirmed by the Senate right?

My quick 5 minute search couldn't directly confirm that she needs to be approved but I did find this in an article
"The rumor mill on Capitol Hill suggests that Budd-Falen is pushing hard for this job, but her law office in Cheyenne, Wyoming, did not respond to Salon's repeated requests for comment. Whether Budd-Falen or someone else gets the job, that appointee will likely have to wait until the Senate confirms Bernhardt as deputy interior secretary, a process that has, as with many other Trump appointments, been moving slowly. But Budd-Falen's prominent role in the discussion offers further proof that President Trump's claim that he wants "to keep the lands great" is, like nearly everything else he says, patently untrue."

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back