OregonChris soon to be THE HUNTER FORMALLY KNOW AS OREGONCHRIS

Love this thread. I havent had the privilege yet of getting to know you on here Chris but I hope the best for you on this journey. I'm envious. I love the coast and everything it has to offer. But despise the people and politicians running the great states of the west coast. Safe travels and may you and yours prosper in your new home! 👍

Uncle Nick and Idaho is is the rear view , going over the pass in the dark for the first time was interesting, I was mostly alone all morning, 2 other wildlife highlights from the days drive so far , I saw 2 cow moose in a small creek off the hwy near ST Regis . And then what may be the coolest thing I saw today so far I was coming down the highway and then all of a sudden in the other westbound lane I could see like 12 crows at least and I knew that something had been hit and when I looked over my left as I was driving past them at 40 some yards there was a giant bald eagle sitting on a deer carcass in the snowbank and he turned his head and looked at me and just staring into the eyes of a bald eagle at 40 some yards was pretty bad ass .

So it’s further east I must go to get to my wife and my new town.

Montana Sunrise
1641660168536.jpeg

Uncle Nick and Idaho is is the rear view , going over the pass in the dark for the first time was interesting, I was mostly alone all morning, 2 other wildlife highlights from the days drive so far , I saw 2 cow moose in a small creek off the hwy near ST Regis .

So it’s further east I must go to get to my wife and my new town.
For one summer St. Regis was my closest civilization while working in the Idaho Backcountry. Had many a lunch at the travel center restaurant which was JB's at the time while waiting out a summer downpour.

Honey I’m home !
1641678992467.jpeg

Long day ! Been up since 3am hit the road at 4am , about 11 hrs driving
1641679025325.jpeg

It’s BILLINGS!!!! for job reasons this was really the only shot we had to get a foot in the door in MT. Thanks For following along everyone I’ve been on the road so much I’ll haven’t had time to read everybody’s posts so I’m gonna relax over the next couple days and go back over everything and read them and catch up. Plus the stupid maintenance light came on in my truck about 20 miles from Billings so I don’t know what’s going on, I just had it serviced not long before the trip and I’ve still got over 3000 miles on the last service still to go before an oil change, I don’t even have 40k on it yet , i don’t expect it to be anything major but it’s just pain in the butt and then I got to go take my truck in.

my goal today was to get here before dark so I can unload my truck in the daylight because it’s gonna take at least an hour and then you know

1641679654775.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back