Caribou Gear

OregonChris soon to be THE HUNTER FORMALLY KNOW AS OREGONCHRIS

Little Big Man MT Chris

The wheels have begun to move on my wife and I’s relocation to ……… IDAHO , MONTANA , or WYOMING , Not ready to give up the exact state or town were landing in , My wife’s job just came through today and will be getting her over there in September and I’m hoping my job will open soon and I can get over there within six months or less . And when I do finally reveal our landing spot I’ll be expecting a lot of PMs since I’ll be a noob in a new state and you’ll all be offering to take me out on guided tours of all the honey holes and where to find the critters. Ha ha ha ha . But it is exciting I was born in Oregon, been living here for the last 35 some years , I was raised in Alaska and I’m looking forward to spending the end of my career and the end of my days in this new state to be named later. Also I don’t need all you hunt talkers knowing where my wife is without me and PM me with promises you’ll check up on her and make sure she’s doing OK while a I’m state or away ! Ha ha ha

Feel free to take your shot and guess the state

Also, since you said '6mos or less' I am guessing its not Wyoming since you wont be hunting as a resident until 2023 if thats the case.

2nd guess: Florida. Orlando.

Hope it’s Wy I could really use a resident guide to get me in the wilderness next year haha. Wish you the best wherever you land!

The wheels have begun to move on my wife and I’s relocation to ……… IDAHO , MONTANA , or WYOMING , Not ready to give up the exact state or town were landing in , My wife’s job just came through today and will be getting her over there in September and I’m hoping my job will open soon and I can get over there within six months or less . And when I do finally reveal our landing spot I’ll be expecting a lot of PMs since I’ll be a noob in a new state and you’ll all be offering to take me out on guided tours of all the honey holes and where to find the critters. Ha ha ha ha . But it is exciting I was born in Oregon, been living here for the last 35 some years , I was raised in Alaska and I’m looking forward to spending the end of my career and the end of my days in this new state to be named later. Also I don’t need all you hunt talkers knowing where my wife is without me and PM me with promises you’ll check up on her and make sure she’s doing OK while a I’m state or away ! Ha ha ha

Feel free to take your shot and guess the state
I'll guess Boise.
I hope the move goes as smooth as possible. It always throws you life into turmoil for awhile, but new adventures await on the backend.

Another west coast elitist moving to some poor mountain town.

Sad.
We'll take them as you and yours have tied your boots have hiked off to MI... even down to the city. Helena, Bozeman, Zootown, etc.

So Montana it is and... one of the above mentioned towns.

There a pool wager on this @OregonChris ? :)

Nothing personal but I hope it’s not Idaho. The growth we have had of late is ridiculous
Boise, Flathead, Gallatin... It's all personal though nothing is going to stop it so I've learned to accept - Hunt Talk members hold a better benchmark for positive additions than some of these wild arse toons that have not quite learned how to...

So, if it's Montana, welcome! Could use a few more HT minded people and a few less of the...

I am thinking Hells Canyon, Idaho. My bet is that you want to go from the coast to something not so coastal.

Back