OregonChris soon to be THE HUNTER FORMALLY KNOW AS OREGONCHRIS

My son went to school in Billings for two years, he wasn't impressed but he does live in Seattle now, likes skinny jeans, and all that. When we visited there, we found it to be an interesting potential retirement landing spot, though a bit far from what we like to do most (fly fishing). By a bit far, I want to drive a handful of minutes to the water. But I will be interested to see how the Oregon-to-Montana transition goes - we managed Oregon-to-New Mexico pretty well, but do miss the rivers and streams.

One of my clients bought a couple houses in Forsyth (99 miles east) with the intent of moving there in a couple of years. To their credit they went in October 2020 with elementary age kids and stopped each day for zoom classes and made it work.

If you have 4H kids I also know of a good show pig breeder in Helena we sent you about 15-20 years ago....

On a side note , my inexperience with real winters , after parking and taking pictures, uncle came out and explained a roof slide , with what’s up there and the expectations for last night today’s snow a roof slide was possible , over a 1000 lbs of snow dropping 12 ft or so would destroy my roof on my truck , it’s the little things us non snow dwellers over look , ha ha ha ha , not afraid to joke about lack of knowledge
View attachment 208057

But would the tarp have held up?!?

Back