MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

OregonChris soon to be THE HUNTER FORMALLY KNOW AS OREGONCHRIS

MontanaChris sounds like a $$ steakhouse near the train yard. Gotta go with something else.

Used Tarp for sale $1,000
Not only will withstand the best shots of winter weather from 4 states OR,WA,ID and MT , it can also stand up to best trash talking HT could throw it’s way , seriously Inquiries only , PM me if interested
View attachment 208342
If that was baling twine instead of tie downs, I would be all over it. mtmuley

Honey I’m home !

Long day ! Been up since 3am hit the road at 4am , about 11 hrs driving

It’s BILLINGS!!!! for job reasons this was really the only shot we had to get a foot in the door in MT. Thanks For following along everyone I’ve been on the road so much I’ll haven’t had time to read everybody’s posts so I’m gonna relax over the next couple days and go back over everything and read them and catch up. Plus the stupid maintenance light came on in my truck about 20 miles from Billings so I don’t know what’s going on, I just had it serviced not long before the trip and I’ve still got over 3000 miles on the last service still to go before an oil change, I don’t even have 40k on it yet , i don’t expect it to be anything major but it’s just pain in the butt and then I got to go take my truck in.

my goal today was to get here before dark so I can unload my truck in the daylight because it’s gonna take at least an hour and then you know

View attachment 208335
$5 says Ol' #MontanaChris is asleep on the couch. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back