Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

One more reason to be armed out there

Brandon270

Anyone else come across this story? I wonder if these guys ran into a group of cartel or what. A very sad story and one more reason to make sure you can protect yourself when enjoying the outdoors.

The news blip I saw on this the sheriff seemed to think the two parties new each other and it wasn't random.

The news blip I saw on this the sheriff seemed to think the two parties new each other and it wasn't random.
That would seem to make more sense. I'm sure it's possible that it was a total chance that it just happened but three guys all killed like that is pretty big.

It is sad , but when I read the story I’m confused about the cell phones, son calls dad for help , dad forgets cell phone , on scene dad leaves to call for help he forget his phone , but why didn’t he just use his sons ? Unless killers took there phones ? Sad deal .

Anyone else come across this story? I wonder if these guys ran into a group of cartel or what. A very sad story and one more reason to make sure you can protect yourself when enjoying the outdoors.
Definitely a sad story and I agree you should be armed never know when your going to need it.

It is sad , but when I read the story I’m confused about the cell phones, son calls dad for help , dad forgets cell phone , on scene dad leaves to call for help he forget his phone , but why didn’t he just use his sons ? Unless killers took there phones ? Sad deal .
Very likely that he didn't know the passcode

230 felonies?!!!!!

should’ve been a firing squad when he crossed 100 felonies. An animal like this has no business being free.
That’s insane definitely agree with you I can’t believe with a criminal record like that he was even able to be out on the streets

Weird thing, sheriff couldn't find any evidence of drugs/alcohol use with either group. He said the shooter was an evil person, who should get a fair trial, appropriate appeals process and then be executed. If that happens, it's only too sad that it happened after the 231st felony charge...smh

Been following along since last friday on this story. Absolutley disgusting. I'm glad so many feel we need more leniency for repeat offenders or first time offenders for that matter. I guess I'm not that educated on criminal law but how is it possible that someone with that record isnt already doing life without parole? I'm glad the families have closure, I cant even imagine.

230 felonies?!!!!!

should’ve been a firing squad when he crossed 100 felonies. An animal like this has no business being free.

He's probably just from idaho...220 of those felonies are for poaching so they dont really count since he didnt do any time. Sorry couldnt help but to relate it to recent thread...lol

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back