Oh yes Wyoming

Two cow elk and one antelope in one area, and another antelope in an adjacent area. I can hunt all my big game AND sage grouse from one location if I wanted to. I'm kind of excited about that.

Reactions: LCH
I'm still a member of this club because I waited so long that I'm now hesitant to pull the trigger. I came "this" close this year, but chickened out. At this point I think I just want to go have a fun hunt and not have the points hanging over my head any more. Can't take 'em with you.

Those were my thoughts exactly and why I "pulled the trigger" this year. Don't regret it, as WY is getting expensive to keep building points for elk, deer and antelope for my kids, my wife and myself. Made the decision to start getting out and we will be burning lots of points over the next few years.

I apologize to everyone in advance for adding to the point creep problem!

Reactions: Oak
Drew a mulie buck and antelope buck plus a couple doe tags!! Not stellar units (had 0 points), but couldn't be more excited for my first Wyoming hunt.

Glad I've been picking up used coolers when they come up for sale.

My father, brother and I drew tags for a muzzle loader antelope hunt. Been wanting to get my brother out there to experience it and will now have the opportunity. He has a hard time getting away because he is a HS teacher/athletic director, so the Sept 1st opener works out great for planning this hunt with him since it is over Labor Day weekend.

Reactions: LCH
I got a very good draw this year myself. I can't wait for hunting now and going to post pictures as I get them. Type 1 antelope plus two type 8 doe/fawn antelope. Figuring the base does not have a ton of sage those antelope gonna be nice and tasty. Then I got elk right in the rut rifle and deer archery then if I don't fill all 3 of my deer tags, I can hunt the general local so unless I see a nice buck for deer, I am filling the doe/fawn tags first and trying for my two elk tags which will take a bit of patience where I hunt at.

EDIT: Had to include first hunting picture of 2019 for me LOL. Above does not include the OTC general elk, deer, or the mountain lion tag I am buying soon.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back