PEAX Equipment

***OFFICIAL*** 2023 SPRING BEAR THREAD

Wind and rain rolled in to town and sounded like it was the same up there. A sow and 2 cubs showed up on the ridge. Neither of the other bears showed. I assume they are on there way out now. It is a big pull out. Can't believe my pal has done it 3 days in a row. It sucks.

I think I'm speaking for everyone here when I say we're still waiting to see a grip and grin from @PaulRevere..........

View attachment 274781
Thanks for this. My pal and his cousin didn't have any more action last eve as the weather rolled in. I have mentioned this in prior post's, but it is a hard pull back out to the gate. They saw the brown bear again this morning, but weather was nasty and after three days in a row going around to the bear ridge, they chilled. Another bear showed up about 4pm today. Pretty sure I chased this bear 2 years ago. We call him bumble bee. Plan for now is too ride the bicycles out Sunday with spike camp gear and hang for 2.5 days, Sun-Tues..

Attachments

• IMG_20230505_135200.jpg
    IMG_20230505_135200.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 39
Two misses? No offense but maybe your buddy is shooting beyond his capabilities.
Hope you guys turn things around.
Totally agree. Did you read the whole thread? He took a digger on the bicycle with his rifle. Since that we confirmed the scope was off and that has been fixed.

**Side note, this guy is a retired LEO of 30 years He is also a very experienced hunter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJS4KIDS
Back