Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Off to Wyoming!!!

Big luke1981

Well the truck is packed and huntress83 and myself are off to Wyoming for our first ever out of state hunt. We are going to pick up my dad and make the 15 hour drive to our unit. We have a total of 10 tags between us and we cannot wait for Saturday morning. I hope everyone has a great weekend and much success with whatever critters your chasing. We will be hunting unit 27, I know there are a few on here who will be down there next week so if anyone would like to meet up for a little hunttalk gathering send me a pm with your cell and maybe we can put something together.

Good luck on the hunt! Look forward to the story and pics!

Best of luck. I am confident you will have a great hunt and this will be the first of many WY pursuits.

Good Luck

Good Luck! I hunted that area last year and had my pick of about 7 or 8 nice bucks. That area holds somee animals and has pretty good public access.

Well we just got back from Wyoming and it was a blast, probably the most fun I have ever had hunting. We saw hundreds of goats a few muleys and even a real heavy 5x5 bull elk. This was the first time any of us had ever hunted Antelope and we all shot some nice bucks and a few does. Kyli (huntress83) made a great 225yard shot on not only her first antelope but her first big game animal. The smile on her face when she walked up and put her hands on her buck was the best part of the trip, she was grining from ear to ear the rest of the week. My dad and I looked over lots of bucks and learned a lot about judging them, they all start to look the same after a while. We did not shoot any monsters but they are all trophies to us that we will never forget. I can see now why everyone loves hunting in wyoming, I am already thinking about next year.

Attachments

• dad buck.jpg
    dad buck.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 435
  • lucas buck.jpg
    lucas buck.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 441
  • kyli 2.jpg
    kyli 2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 426
Congrats all the way around. I'll bet you guys had a blast.

Did you all use the same rifle? What is it?

Back