Off to Wyoming!!!

Rock on, did you all use that gun looks like?, what caliber were you using?, always curious on what people shoot for antelope.... great shot for kyli at 225...
Matt

Thanks guys. And yea the bucks were all killed with the same gun. It is a howa 1500 in .308 I got last year for Kyli. That rifle is one of the best shooting guns in my safe. I took my 270wsm and my dad had his 300wm. Both of our guns had Harris bi pods on them. We all hunted together and tried to focus on getting one buck at a time. When me and my dad found ours we were in really tall sage flats and could not see real well sitting so we both ended up using kyli's gun with a bog pod shooting stick setup standing up. It all worked out. That 308 is deadly and plenty big for goats. I did take a Doe at about 325 with my Wsm and that worked great. After seeing what the 308 did to his buck and how accurate that howa is my dad put his gun away. He is already looking at getting one of his own:). Anyways it was a blast and we are already planning next year. Good luck to everyone the rest of the season!!
Lucas

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back