Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Off to knee surgery…

Hammsolo

Well, I’m off to knee surgery again tomorrow. I tore off a 4.4cm2 piece of meniscus in my right knee and it is now stuck in the crook (very sciency term) of my femur. I may also need a new ACL and other tuneups. I REALLY hope not. The last 2 years have been Dominated by surgery, and the degradation of my body.

I dream of getting back to being an athletic middle-aged adventurer with a slightly toned down adrenal gland.

I accept all forms of prayer, energy, thoughts, vibes, placebos, and any woo woo stuff. I hope this morning finds you healthy!

Hang in there Hamm - sending good vibes your way for a speedy recovery!

Well, I’m off to knee surgery again tomorrow. I tore off a 4.4cm2 piece of meniscus in my right knee and it is now stuck in the crook (very sciency term) of my femur. I may also need a new ACL and other tuneups. I REALLY hope not. The last 2 years have been Dominated by surgery, and the degradation of my body.

I dream of getting back to being an athletic middle-aged adventurer with a slightly toned down adrenal gland.

I accept all forms of prayer, energy, thoughts, vibes, placebos, and any woo woo stuff. I hope this morning finds you healthy!

Ugh, I've been putting off another trip to the knee dr. for about 4 years now, good luck man (y)

That's a hefty piece of meniscus, how "bone on bone" does that get you? I've had 5 knee surgeries, 3 on one leg, 2 on the other. Every meniscus repair/remove takes you closer to TKR. Good luck!

Three surgeries in four years here. I feel your pain. Best of luck.
This will be 4 in two years, 3 knee and 1 elbow… I’m supposed to have an elbow clean out this winter too…. Stay strong and keep fighting!

That's a hefty piece of meniscus, how "bone on bone" does that get you? I've had 5 knee surgeries, 3 on one leg, 2 on the other. Every meniscus repair/remove takes you closer to TKR. Good luck!

I will soon find out.

I’m sure a few knee surgeries are in my future. Hope everything with clean up and recovery goes better than expected.

Three knee surgeries here and a shoulder scheduled for carving in late Nov.

I'm pulling for you. If your knees turn out half as well as mine have, you will be good.

Can I recommend that you check out new road bikes (the kind with pedals)?

Wishing you the best! Follow the doc's "advise" and rehab is a great tool. Prayer in for ya.

TKR methodology has advanced quite a bit from my first one a decade ago. Three day stay for the first....27 hours for the second one in December '22.

By the time you need one it will be even more advanced.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back