Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NRA, YEH or NEY ?

Speak for yourself Joser.....didn't you go over to Africa to shoot a buch of circus animals? What does PETA think about "rich lazy" hunters shooting circus animals for sport in Africa? Should I agree with PETA in banning "canned circus animal hunts"? What's the NRA's position on shooting circus animals in Africa? What's the odds that the greased pig even answers one of these questions (other than this one)?

So BHR can't come up with a position on US involvement on Darfur, but he suddenly is interested in High Fenced Hunting in So. Africa???

You definitely have a global view of the world and grasp of issues on the Dark Continent. You should be commended.

PETA is working to ban several types of hunting now, I think they are against it all, aren't they? They don't get a penny of my support.

I'm for the NRA. They're grearing up right now for all the anti-gunners that may be elected, so I just made a contribution to the ILA. They're going to mail me a DVD where they show guns were being confiscated in New Orleans. I'm thinking of buying the DVD on that debate of LaPierre and the PETA guy, it sounds good.

Good points there Big Horn Ram.

"How long til the anti's use it for lobbying purposes?"

Anti-what Ken?

I still can't figure out what that "nice" young Salt Lake man was doing at the mall? Can you?

I'm with Flipper. Got sick and tired of their cash grab and all their political BS that they kept sending. If I want a earful of BS, I'll turn on CNN or Fox News.

WH- All I have to do is pay a yearly fee to be a member of a shooting range here.

I have been a member for over 30 years and never got a phone call. however i do get a lot of mail asking for more money and that gets old but i donate when i can cause if it were'nt for the NRA i think we would all have lost our guns years ago.

Would you raither give money to the United Way or some group that feeds people all over the world where every dollar you give people only get about 3cents on the dollar. Talk about a rip off of your hard earned money.

Why would anyone give anything to these people, they can't feed themselfs yet they keep having kids by the dozen whats wrong with this picture.

If you own a gun then you should belong to the NRA.
If not your a fool!!

Would you raither give money to the United Way or some group that feeds people all over the world where every dollar you give people only get about 3cents on the dollar. Talk about a rip off of your hard earned money.

Why would anyone give anything to these people, they can't feed themselfs yet they keep having kids by the dozen whats wrong with this picture.

If you own a gun then you should belong to the NRA.
If not your a fool!!

If you don't know anything about the United Way, don't be a fool and comment on something you are ignorant about.

Get yourself some education before you pop off on somehting you don't know.

WH- I've been to four different shooting ranges in/around SLC without having to have a membership. Two are ran by the UT DWR as part of the Hunter Education program.

Groups that are likely to get money from me are those that have habitat acquisition/improvement as their highest priority. So far I haven't seen that from the NRA.

Interesting. The club I'm a member of requires NRA membership, I believe because of the insurance the NRA provides. I assumed all shooting ranges would require the same. I would rather give my money to organizations that conserve/protect wildlife habitat as well. That's why I am a member of the RMEF. I've given money to the Nature Conservancy in the past. But right now I can't afford to be giving money to every wildlife organization out there, so the RMEF is it for now. The NRA gets my money also, otherwise I would have no place to shoot my guns. Now that just wouldn't be right!

Been a member for about 30 yrs but agree with Buzz and Flipper on the cause. If there is a better organization out there that stands up for gun owners and the 2nd ammendment Please enlighten me.

WH you are right about ranges around here, you can go to a "public" range and pay 12.00 everytime you shoot or pay 40.00 a year to be a member and NRA Membership is required to belong to a private range open to the public.It's 7.00 to shoot at the private range for non members and they can't shoot at the indoor portion.

United Way money may stay in your area (so they say) but you still only see about 3 cents on the dollar that stays rest goes in to peoples pockets instead of where you want it to go. If i'm going to hand out money to help someone i will put it in there hands better yet if they need food then buy it for them then you know your money didn't go for beer & cigs as so much of the food stamp money does.

You name a group that helps protect OUR GUN RIGHTS better than the NRA.

If not for the millions of NRA members our gun rights would be gone.

Sounds like some of you are the ones that let others do the voting for them, then bitch about who got elected You better wake up Hillery Cliton is about to be elected then see what happends

NRA I want to keep my guns

IF THE GOVERMENT DARE NOT TRUST ME WITH A GUN THEN I DARE NOT TRUST THAT GOVERMENT

Jigmaker,

Hillary, if elected, will not take your firearms.

The president is at the mercy of congress when trying to change an amendment like the 2nd...or the first...or the third...etc. etc. etc.

You talk as though a President has the authority to send the jack booted thugs out door-to-door taking your hunting rifles away.

Let me assure you, the reason the 2nd has stood for this long has very little, if anything, to do with what the NRA has done. The courts interpretation of the second and the clear language in it is the reason you still have your firearms...and always will.

May I suggest an 8th grade civics course...that would be more valuable to you as to what really keeps your 2nd amendment rights intact.

Certainly more valuable than your yearly fee to the NRA.

Jigmaker,

Hillary, if elected, will not take your firearms.

The president is at the mercy of congress when trying to change an amendment like the 2nd...or the first...or the third...etc. etc. etc.

You talk as though a President has the authority to send the jack booted thugs out door-to-door taking your hunting rifles away.

Let me assure you, the reason the 2nd has stood for this long has very little, if anything, to do with what the NRA has done. The courts interpretation of the second and the clear language in it is the reason you still have your firearms...and always will.

May I suggest an 8th grade civics course...that would be more valuable to you as to what really keeps your 2nd amendment rights intact.

Certainly more valuable than your yearly fee to the NRA.

Buzz,
I think you left out the role the Supreme Court plays.

Nemont

Jose: You are one very naive individual. With your idealistic attitude you may win a battle now and then but you will ultimately loose the war.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back