NRA, YEH or NEY ?

Nemont,

Your lack of planning ahead of time is still not an infringment. You can buy your Dad 200 pistols for his birthday if you want.

To me its real simple...there is nothing stopping any citizen of the U.S. that has not been convicted of a felony from possessing any firearm they want.

Thusly, the Second is doing its job...allowing law-abidding citizens to own any firearms they choose.

There may be inconviences, but thats a far cry from infringment.

Buzz try going thru Nevada/New York with a loaded pistol in plain sight,... You are a clean citizen ..but you get pulled over ... now what are you? can you say "FELON"... trust me without the N.R.A. things would be far worse and restrictive.

Define infringe. What if I wanted to buy a piston today to give to my dad for his birthday tomorrow? I can't because I have to wait.

Why do you want to buy your dad a Piston ? Is he restoring old cars ? Either way, tell your dad Happy Birthday bud !!!! I'm on Vacation so I must have missed that. Sorry that you can't give him a Piston. I'm not sure what laws restrict that ?!?!?! It must be a Montana thing. I would be pissed ifthey passed a 3 day wait for Pistons in Idaho. I mean really... some times you need to repair cars right away. Thanx for letting us know......

If someone from the state of Wyoming has the right to buy one of these, why shouldn’t someone from California ?

To Easy... we'll let that one go ;)

:D :D I love jumping in posts. Thats Freedom of Moosie Amendment. BOOOO YAH !!!!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back