Caribou Gear Tarp

Non resident fishing, Alaska

This may be a dumb question but I just filled out my declaration form and uploaded my test results online and I don't see any way to print it. I assume they look it up on the computer when you arrive? I will have a copy of my test.
When I filled out my form I got an email reply with a QR code in it. They scanned that at the airport.

We had no problem coming and going into fairbanks. Have your form and results uploaded and ready and you breeze through. Make sure your dates are within the 72 window ( i was told they looking at lab receipt date, and result date) and they will get you through.
We had great hunt, well worth the hoops we jumped through. Thankful that the state of alaska was willing to provide a way for us NR to come hunt and fish. This is all uncharted waters, patience and empathy for though dealing with is goes a long way.
Very glad we made this hunt....

We had no problem coming and going into fairbanks. Have your form and results uploaded and ready and you breeze through. Make sure your dates are within the 72 window ( i was told they looking at lab receipt date, and result date) and they will get you through.
We had great hunt, well worth the hoops we jumped through. Thankful that the state of alaska was willing to provide a way for us NR to come hunt and fish. This is all uncharted waters, patience and empathy for though dealing with is goes a long way.
Very glad we made this hunt....
Who did you use for testing?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back