Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

NFL Draft!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Are you excited for the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching Vikings slowly filling many roster holes, while Packers draft “the next Lamar Jackson” when they don’t even need a QB!
View attachment 137676
Absolutely the dumbest move of the draft so far. Brian Gutenkust (Packers GM) thinks he needs to find the next Brett Favre or Rodgers. He's an idiot. He had 1 or 2 more years to find the next QB, but he drafts one who regressed and threw 17 interceptions his last season. Justin Herbert lost most of his offensive weapons at Oregon and still threw it down people's throats. This is a bad pick and will haunt Packer fans for years. Rodgers needs receivers to stretch the field and the board was still full of them. Fire Gutenkust.

Sure could have used a corner or a big pass rusher. A speedy reciever for that sub par QB might not hurt. mtmuley
Lamb is an athlete, not a burner but tough runner/yardage grinder after the catch, wins contested balls, doesn't run out of bounds. Brash bastage but backed it up in college. Pay Dak and give him and Zeke some blocking. Play some damn defense. Voila.....

Absolutely the dumbest move of the draft so far. Brian Gutenkust (Packers GM) thinks he needs to find the next Brett Favre or Rodgers. He's an idiot. He had 1 or 2 more years to find the next QB, but he drafts one who regressed and threw 17 interceptions his last season. Justin Herbert lost most of his offensive weapons at Oregon and still threw it down people's throats. This is a bad pick and will haunt Packer fans for years. Rodgers needs receivers to stretch the field and the board was still full of them. Fire Gutenkust.

Hebert's numbers are incredibly inflated. The dude threw screens on something like 23% of his passes. The Auburn game in particular was awful. His Arizona state game was awful. His Colorado game was great. He is just as inconsistent as Love.

Herbert has the advantage of playing at Oregon and having a great OL.

However, Love developing for a few years may be the best in the class.

Love can be special if he puts it all together.

This being said the pick would make more sense to do next year or the year after due to Rodgers contract.

The packers seem to like drafting backups this year.

As a Vikings fan, a team where drama seems to exude from all corners, I do take pleasure in seeing the Packers turmoil over the Love pick. Rodgers is surely one the best, maybe the best, in the league though his whining and complaining hardly builds any appreciation from those not wearing cheese hats.

As a Vikings fan, a team where drama seems to exude from all corners, I do take pleasure in seeing the Packers turmoil over the Love pick. Rodgers is surely one the best, maybe the best, in the league though his whining and complaining hardly builds any appreciation from those not wearing cheese hats.
The SKORNorth podcast has a 15 minute segment with clips from Packer's radio fan call in whining about the pick - not as funny as some in the past, but still a little schadenfreude for Vikings and Bears fans.

The SKORNorth podcast has a 15 minute segment with clips from Packer's radio fan call in whining about the pick - not as funny as some in the past, but still a little schadenfreude for Vikings and Bears fans.
You should have heard them last year, when they drafted Rashaan Gary. Spoiled fans.

I cannot believe the Cowboys' draft. I like it. Even though Lamb is a stud as a receiver, I would have used it for defense( cornerback and safety). After that choice every one made sense. Did not know Jerry had it in him.

Loaded on offense next year. Hope the defense comes together.

MtMuley, do not think Dak is a bad quarterback, but only top 10. He is not top 5. Does not deserve No. 1 money. I hope I am wrong. Cowboy fan from the Eddie LeBaron days. That team was not that good.

I have no issues with the pack taking a QB high. Rodgers is the Glass Joe of quarterbacks and we all hold our breath every time he gets hit.

Big bills fans here having grown up in WNY, i like our draft and think were better this year than last and we made playoffs so thats solid. Watching draft made me glad i wasnt a GB, LV or NE fan...

GO BILLS
I like the Bills, cheers to that! Thanks for taking Diggs away

Panthers draft pretty much much says we want Clemsons qb. Tank for Trevor I’m down but I feel for mccafrey that’s tuff for guys dink and dunk bridgewater will be ok. Nfc south is going to be stout this year.

The only question now is, "do I buy a #12 vikings jersey today, or should I wait until 2022 in case the vikes change jersey style between now and then"? :)
Nice thing about being a Raiders Fan, black never goes out of style.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back