NFL Draft!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Are you excited for the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Cardinals are going to take a Lineman or a receiver in first round .I will hear it on the news on my way to turkey Hunting in the White Mtns. Thats more important .. Out in the Southwest we live outside. ,It aint no big deal here. Life goes on. And Rookies know in the big time everyone is faster, Hits, harder and in most cases Bigger. They are Ready for it. And If You are a Bad asz ,You don't care . You are gonna kick but at the next level. I remember when the late Great Pat Tillman was a Rookie with the Cardinals out of ASU, the first few practices He was jut laying it laying it to everyone., and the had to tell Him take it easy. We all know the rest of the Story. Good Luck to Your teams all..............BOB!
No receiver after the Hopkins trade. Enjoy turkey hunting!

I wish the cowboys would trade Dak Prescott to Miami. Draft Tua and everyone wins.

Love Dak, but wanting top dollar is not the classic franchise quarterback move.

Hate Tom Brady, but he did it the right way. Hate the cheating culture of the Patriots and Brady, but he understood what was needed to win. Do not bankrupt the team. No highest paid quarterback has ever won the Superbowl.

I wish the cowboys would trade Dak Prescott to Miami. Draft Tua and everyone wins.

Hate Tom Brady, but he did it the right way. Hate the cheating culture of the Patriots and Brady, but he understood what was needed to win. Do not bankrupt the team. No highest paid quarterback has ever won the Superbowl.
Yeah. Get rid of a proven quarterback for one with a proven injury history. mtmuley

Hate is a strong word.
You bitter Bro?

Tua won with the best NFL team in the NCAA...so what if he and his family have to take a pay cut when he's drafted. Just sayin'

Dak has done well despite Jerrah...

I wouldnt draft Tua if I was the boys...but i sure the heck wouldnt pay garbage time stat man Prescott. The money he wants is insane for his ability set.

Tua won with the best NFL team in the NCAA...so what if he and his family have to take a pay cut when he's drafted. Just sayin'

Dak has done well despite Jerrah...

Dak just needs to lead the Cowboys to a win in Philly. Yet, he can not run or throw for a touchdown the entire game. That is damning. So, Cowboys miss the playoffs. Dak is an okay QB much like Romo was. Turn up the tension in a must score drive and Romo and Dak go AWOL. Nice stats, nice guys. Not pressure performers. Break out the stats to show drives late in game when down less than 9 points (so a TD can result in tie or win) and neither QB should be taking a big salary and expect they can carry the team down the field. Cowboys will never win a Super Bowl with Dak. Just as they did not with Romo. 9 wins would be respectable for them this year.

I am excited to see my buddy add his Brady's Bucs jersey to the wall of his basement next to Montana's Chiefs jersey and Favre's Jets jersey and Namath's Rams jersey and Dorsett's Broncos jersey and Rice's SeaHawks jersey. So many rings won wearing those jerseys! Ah, the graceful ride into the sunset. Total Rings: 0

Dak just needs to lead the Cowboys to a win in Philly. Yet, he can not run or throw for a touchdown the entire game. That is damning. So, Cowboys miss the playoffs. Dak is an okay QB much like Romo was. Turn up the tension in a must score drive and Romo and Dak go AWOL. Nice stats, nice guys. Not pressure performers. Break out the stats to show drives late in game when down less than 9 points (so a TD can result in tie or win) and neither QB should be taking a big salary and expect they can carry the team down the field. Cowboys will never win a Super Bowl with Dak. Just as they did not with Romo. 9 wins would be respectable for them this year.
Let's base performance off of one game. The game should have been won, agree there. But it is in no way a barometer of his abilities. To say a QB can't win 3 years into his career is a bit foolish. mtmuley

Sometimes I wonder if people really watch the NFL. mtmuley
If you want them to make Dak the highest paid QB in the league then by all means I hope they do. Cause I am not a cowboys fan. Dak was in a division with the Giants, Redskins, and the entire team injured eagles. In other words a division with suck, suckier, and not very good. Yet he (they) couldnt even win the division. Yep that deserves 35 million a year. Russell wilson wins that division blindfolded and one arm tied behind his back if he was the cowboys QB, but dak wants more money than Russell.

I just wish Carson Wentz could stay healthy through the year. I'm wondering if the Eagles shouldn't draft a back up QB to learn for a few years and eventually take over the helm. I don't see Wentz having a very long career. We also need to replace Jason Pieters.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back