NFL Draft!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Are you excited for the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 38069

Are you looking forward to the draft? If so, who is your team?

Yup. Smoker is going to be busy on Thursday. A group of us have had an annual draft party since we were freshman in college. Usually watch the first 3 rounds and then would turn the rest of the weekend into hiking /camping. Will be strange having a few cold ones and playing arm chair GM alone this year. My team (Steelers) drafted Minkah with their 1st round pick so Thursday I will just sit back and watch the Bengals and Browns do the typical Cincinnati and Cleveland things that they do...

Yup. Smoker is going to be busy on Thursday. A group of us have had an annual draft party since we were freshman in college. Usually watch the first 3 rounds and then would turn the rest of the weekend into hiking /camping. Will be strange having a few cold ones and playing arm chair GM alone this year. My team (Steelers) drafted Minkah with their 1st round pick so Thursday I will just sit back and watch the Bengals and Browns do the typical Cincinnati and Cleveland things that they do...
Fitzpatrick was a wrecking ball this last season. The Steelers' defense should be top 3 this year!

It was hard when California’s fishing opener was the last weekend in April but I’d rather hook up with a couple dozen trout than watch the draft. Lucky this year I’m likely to watch most rounds. Wish they would combine the first and second round like the old days.

It was hard when California’s fishing opener was the last weekend in April but I’d rather hook up with a couple dozen trout than watch the draft. Lucky this year I’m likely to watch most rounds. Wish they would combine the first and second round like the old days.
Team?

Don’t laugh the panthers but I’ve been a fan since 93. Yes 93 when they were announced as an expansion team. I was five curled up in a recliner watch the 6:00 am broadcast. Blue and black I’ve been a fan since.

Don’t laugh the panthers but I’ve been a fan since 93. Yes 93 when they were announced as an expansion team. I was five curled up in a recliner watch the 6:00 am broadcast. Blue and black I’ve been a fan since.
Steve Smith was awesome there! I was said to see Kuechly having to retire.

Ya the crazy thing about Steve Smit is the first time he touched the ball on a kickoff he scored a touchdown. First game against the Vikings opening day 2001 the panthers won that game and dropped the next 15.

Taysom Hill is just plain fun to watch. I don't care who the packers draft, I just want to see one more Lombardi before I'm dead. I think that's a reasonable expectation. I'm not a Vikings fan.

Would love to see Brees get another ring and Taysom Hill makes every play exciting.

However, I'm a Raiders fan and the fact they are only 8 hours away now is the only thing exciting about their team.

Back