Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NFL Draft!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date

Are you excited for the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you want them to make Dak the highest paid QB in the league then by all means I hope they do. Cause I am not a cowboys fan. Dak was in a division with the Giants, Redskins, and the entire team injured eagles. In other words a division with suck, suckier, and not very good. Yet he (they) couldnt even win the division. Yep that deserves 35 million a year. Russell wilson wins that division blindfolded and one arm tied behind his back if he was the cowboys QB, but dak wants more money than Russell.
Salaries in the NFL are driven more by the market than abilities these days if you haven't noticed. Thanks Joe Flacco. Since I'm biased, I'm out. Armchair away. mtmuley

Miami Dolphins for me, lets see how they screw up 3 first round picks. Tua or Herbert that's the question for me.

Salaries in the NFL are driven more by the market than abilities these days if you haven't noticed. Thanks Joe Flacco. Since I'm biased, I'm out. Armchair away. mtmuley
That's a fair point I just dont agree with how its driven. I wish it was driven by abilities mostly. Joe flacco...poor john elway...lol

Joe really did change the system didn't he? One really hot playoff run. Blew my mind after watching him for years (AFC North fan) that he got that coin. Good QB? Sure. For about three years before that contract. In his prime he could throw the deep ball as good as anyone and he was more athletic than most would think for his size. And was durable. But he was probably in the 10-15 as far as QB rankings go and that was with a loaded roster and great coaching staff. They let a lot of good players walk after that super bowl win because of his contract.

Best commentary during the first 10 picks:

• Called Ryan Fitzpatrick, "the bearded maniac from Harvard"
  • We had our first official sighting of, "fluid hips"
  • The Browns drafted an, "outstanding knee bender"
  • And we got the first of many, "he can run the whole route tree"
I loved the bearded maniac comment.

Pumped for the Vikings picks. Jefferson is a stud! I can't believe the Eagles passed on him!

Gladney sounds like the Honey Badger plays way bigger than 5'10".

Pumped for the Vikings picks. Jefferson is a stud! I can't believe the Eagles passed on him!

Gladney sounds like the Honey Badger plays way bigger than 5'10".

Eagles got a stud. Reagor is just a flat out baller that you can lineup anywhere on the field and he will also beat you deep. Smooth route runner with amazing change of direction ability. He is a tad bigger body wise and faster than Diontae Johnson who came out last year but identical skill set and playmaker. Wentz is going to love that guy. One of my favorite picks in the 1st round to be honest.

Let's base performance off of one game. The game should have been won, agree there. But it is in no way a barometer of his abilities. To say a QB can't win 3 years into his career is a bit foolish. mtmuley
Dak as starting QB in Playoffs
2016 0-1
2017 Missed Playoffs
2018 1-1
2019 Missed Playoffs

3 playoff games in 4 seasons. 5 TDs, 2 Ints.

If you noticed, every time they showed Desmond Howard there was a different record album behind him. Michael Jackson, Bob Marley and so on...
I thought that was cool.

I have a second place hat in my closet from last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back