Yeti GOBOX Collection

Newbie Introduction

Dana

Hi guys! First post here, so thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Dana Peterson. I live in the Ozarks of SW Missouri with my wife, kids and hunting dogs. Despite my white collar job, we live a complete natural outdoor lifestyle. We hunt and fish for all our meat with the exception of bacon...cant do without bacon. Wild game cooking is a passion of mine, and starting next month I'll be on a new online tv show doing some wild game cooking. I hunt virtually every game and season and method there is here locally and enjoy traveling to other states to hunt as well. I've been the fully guided/outfitted route many times before, but most of my hunting is DIY which I prefer. I just found this website last night and wish I'd found it sooner. I look forward to sharing whatever I can and learning from all of your experiences as well. Thanks!

Welcome to the site congrats on the web show and if you like the diy route you came to the right place hunt talkers are always helpful.
So welcome and lets see some pics of some of your trophies.

mconway951, I'll get some pics up here as soon as I can figure out how! Earlier this month I took a DIY whitetail that went 169 4/8...my personal biggest.... wont have to twist my arm to show that one! Will get that one up as well as others that are just as special to me

Grizzley, I'll post up regularly. I see there's a recipe thread on here, good thing...

Dana, to post pics.... click the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the page, when that takes you to a new screen, scroll down till you see "manage attachements". That will let you navigate into your computer wherever you have your pictures stored. The rest you should be able to figure out as you go.

Welcome!

mconway951, I'll get some pics up here as soon as I can figure out how! Earlier this month I took a DIY whitetail that went 169 4/8...my personal biggest.... wont have to twist my arm to show that one! Will get that one up as well as others that are just as special to me

Grizzley, I'll post up regularly. I see there's a recipe thread on here, good thing...

Welcome Dana - Can't wait to see your trophy and try out your recipes !! Sounds like you'll fit right in here...

Leave... before you get sucked into this Vast pile of crap they spew around here..... I made the mistake and made over 10 posts then got stuck. It's like Hotel California, You can check in, but......

If you decide to stay here on the BEST hunting web forums out there then so be it. But I warned ya ;)

Boy, you have me drooling for your recipes! Great to have you aboard and look forward to your stories... and pics!
I agree - bacon is a MUST HAVE!

Bacon? Did somebody say Bacon? Stop your making me hungry. I found this site in an unconventional way but I think I got sucked in and can't get out. Welcome! Got snowgeese down there?

Gerald, thanks for the info on posting pics!

wingman1, no snow geese where I'm at currently. They are usually just a bit further west of me all along the MO/KS border in much greater numbers. We do get after them on their spring migration which in our area is late Feb- mid March, but my fall waterfowling is focused on ducks, which runs till Jan 23rd.

Here's my big buck from early December. The third pic is shows me and my buddies' bucks taken that weekend.

Attachments

• 2010 Dana Buck.jpg
    2010 Dana Buck.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 2010 Buck 2.jpg
    2010 Buck 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 2010 3 bucks.jpg
    2010 3 bucks.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 130
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts