Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New Territory

Awesome, while I am not a glock guy, I am a die hard 10mm. I like them so much I have 1 one for carry, 1 for hunting, and another because I am selfish. Its the first auto I ever bought 25+ years ago. I know I will end up with another one, I have an addiction to them, and a crap load of ammo when the zombies come

really, I know about 20 plus guys with glocks not one has a man bun, maybe 40% are bald thou
Were you around when Glock was first introduced to the US? Lots of guys, especially in law enforcement shunned the "plastic" gun.

Were you around when Glock was first introduced to the US? Lots of guys, especially in law enforcement shunned the "plastic" gun.
OMG yes, I have a cousin who has every model in every caliber some he has a few of so he is a glock nut. That was how I got introduced. I don't know what year they became popular but I know they were on tv shows and in movies with the rappers and gang bangers pointing them sideways in the 90's. Let who every say what they want, they shoot great have tons of after market parts and go bang even when very dirty. I had a 45 that I wore wore when farming and it would be so dirty totally covered in dust and I just blew it off with air and that gun never jammed once. It was stolen from me as some dope head broke into my truck and took it and my wallet a few years ago.

Absolutely correct. I have a friend who eschewed anything plastic or not 1911. Preached to me at every opportunity about triggers on striker-fired guns. He just bought a Sig Model 18. So old dogs can learn new tricks ;)

Back