PEAX Equipment

New Mexico Oryx

Two beautiful trophies! Hunted with my brother for them out there. Great hunt! Congrats!

Congrats!!!! My cousin did the Rhoades Canyon hunt last Feb. and we had a great time, even though they closed 1/2 of the hunt area due to planned exercises. Did you hunt Rhoades??? Very nice looking animals.

The meat is absolutely delicious. Very tender.... reminds me of veal.

good luck to all
the dog

Congrats to both of you, Buzz

Hope to get drawn one of these years.

Let us know what they taste like. I'm sure not too many on here have tried them.

Well done Buzz. I like the flare yours has on the tips of the horns. Those sure are cool critters though I can't say I miss the country they live in.

Best meat on the planet. I killed three of them when I lived in NM and I sure do miss eating that meat. They are a great animal and add something to that desert landscape. There are actually environmentalists that want them all gone because they eat some special little weed. Incredible.

Good job Buzz. They have a returning Soldiers once in a lifetime hunt that I will be putting in for when I get back. If I get it, I will be hitting you and Schmalts up for pointers. They are very good looking animals. I'm also curious about how they taste.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back