New Member – Colorado

JDMCO

Hi All,
I’m a new member to the forum, so I want to say hello and introduce myself.

I’m married; my wife has patiently tolerated me now for 14 years. Together we have almost a litter of kids. They are great and they amaze me. For one they just don’t get in any trouble, is that normal?

I’ve been a hunter and fisherman for a long time and I’m not particularly good at either but it has & continues to be a passion. I like to both rifle & archery hunt and mountain hunting has provided the most fun to date. Regarding fishing, I’ve learned that using a really big net is the most productive way =>

My oldest son is turning 12 at the end of the year and I want to take him on his first big game hunt in 2016. I’m thinking about a pronghorn hunt. However I’ve never done one, so I’ll be searching the forum for tips and tactics on the subject as well as asking some questions. This is what brought me here.

Last note, I drew a late season Elk tag and this will be my 1st Colorado hunt!

Best,
JDMCO (James, Jim, Jimmy)

welcome aboard...don't ever listen to Cushman whatever you do!!!!:D

Welcome aboard, in my opinion pronhorn would be an excellent first hunt. An animal that can be easily spotted is a great for short attention spans.....like mine.

Nice.
Can't say where?
That's funny - transplant and you have issues...boulder!

Last edited:
@putm2sleep. I find this to be painfully obvious, but you obviously ride the short bus to school. So let me spell it out for you. I didn't announce publicly exactly where my FAMILY & I live because of morons like you. Transplant yes, Boulder no. You only got one thing right….

@putm2sleep. I find this to be painfully obvious, but you obviously ride the short bus to school. So let me spell it out for you. I didn't announce publicly exactly where my FAMILY & I live because of morons like you. Transplant yes, Boulder no. You only got one thing right….

I like you already.... PM back to you.

Welcome and if I might give you an option....I did a RFW hunt for a doe antelope last year. It was a good start. Let me know if you have any questions about the RFW hunts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back