MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New guy here...

257Tony

Came over from MM. Got banned for posting a pic of a woman with a slightly low cut shirt:BLEEP:

Some of you guys know me, most may not. I live is Syracuse, Utah, have 3 wonderful kids and a hot wife hump

I won't bore you right now with hunting pics, you'll get to see em plenty in the future (self admitted pic whore here):D

See ya around....

Welcome! I'm also on the "banned" list on mms.com, well at least one of my usernames is. I was banned because I would follow a user name Jason (snakerivercatman) around in his posts and I would tell everyone that he was a poacher, which he was/maybe still is?. He also knew where one of my friends had a bear bait so he would hunt it during the week with his friend Chad. He knew we were only coming up on weekends. That is until one time my friend went up early on a friday and guess who was at his bait? Chad killed a bear that my buddy has pics of on his trailcam that we are sure they did over my friends bait.

The guy fits the profile of a typical poacher. I can't believe Eastmans and Trophy hunter still run his stories. In fact his wife will be able to legally hunt this fall. She was convicted a few years ago. Jasons was a long time ago.

But because I followed him around in posts letting everyone he was helping know that he was a poacher I was banned.

HT for life yo! ;)

First no bouncing betty and now your other pic is no good?Welcome.Some serious hunters here that kill lots of big critters.I just wish I was one of them.It must of been the post on mm about which famous person you would like to hunt with.I saw Moosie made some bodys list but his name was after browtines so it probably won't go to his head to much.

It may have been that I made fun of a certain persons spelling when they sent me the warning notice about the picture LOL......

Welcome Tony. We have all been banned from better places than MM. Welcome to the "Cuckoo's nest."

Everytime someone gets banned the fingers get pointed.. HAHA!!! Latturner is actually an edjucated gent. Making fun of his spelling wasn't the smartest thing to do. But its damn funny!!!! Welcome to the "dark side" Tony.

First of all we want pictures!!! Second welcome to the site, you won't find much better hunting company than here.

Everytime someone gets banned the fingers get pointed.. HAHA!!! Latturner is actually an edjucated gent. Making fun of his spelling wasn't the smartest thing to do. But its damn funny!!!! Welcome to the "dark side" Tony.

Must...resist....temptation....to....poke...fun....of...spelling.....:D Sorry Brandon, it was just too funny!

Here is a couple pics of some past Bucks...

20kd5xw.jpg

maxbax.jpg

2003 (my biggest to date)
qqrayh.jpg

Those are all Utah general season Bucks.

It may have been that I made fun of a certain persons spelling when they sent me the warning notice about the picture LOL......

You make fun of the spelling on here, you'd have a full time job just doing that.

Nice pic of the bucks....now where is the pic you got banned from. Big Bucks, Big Boobs, thats what life is all about.

Welcome to HT, I am the only Easterner on here.

257Tony... Ewed hav a ful tyme job makin fun off spleling hear !!!!

I might have recognised that name.... HUMMMM..... Nope, you must be new ;) welcome brotha, pull up a stump and join the Crazy side. I'm with Whiskers, we like Big racks here !!!

Just out of curiosity, was the lowcut shirt like this :

30880_200707160758311.thumb.jpg

or like this :

fatbelly.jpg

Because one of those would get you banned here as well ;)

So, are you needing access to the Adult Joke section here as well ?!?!

Welcome aboard...

There are a few other Utards (sp) here... :eek:

Great pics, where's the stories that go with those guys... :)

Fortunately spelling isn't a big criteria ('cept with a couple of guys on the board who are a little anal, especially when their losing and argument)

If spelling were a big deal, the owner of Hunttalk would get banned... :D

I know that spelling is not a big deal, I do it myself. I just thought it was hilarious to get a serious warning message with bad grammar in it. Here is the pic that got me banned, I personally find it very funny...

1202666162770.gif

Someone Ban this Pervert !!!!!!

I know Brian (Founder) over there, I'm guessing he didn't bann you for the picture, My guess, and I've been wrong before, is the conversations afterwards. I like Latturner and I think he's GOOD PEOPLE !!! So, we're not going to bash him or his site (Although alot of the Douches on MM could use a life, some are OK.. Like AZ402, Browtine, and a few others that post here ;) ) but if you would like to p[ull up a stump and make HuntTalk your home you are more then welcome.

Back