Nevada draw who is applying?

bisblue

Nevada resident,
definitely going deer archery hunting, hopefully short horn antelope, archery cow....

I think the telecast draw comes from a local politician stating that it was unconstitutional last year as they wouldn't allow him to be in the building to witness the process.

npaden

All red for my son and I. Lots of swings and misses this year after picking up that Alaska Bison tag for me. Down to Wyoming antelope and deer and OTC options now.

jabber

Nada for me. Banking on third season CO Deer or the Kaibab if CO doesn't treat me nice.

rachele39

18 years to get lucky on the elk, hope it's worth the wait, 5th choice.
My daughter and I also lucked out and drew matching muzzy deer tags (in different draws) for my favorite spot, that's the one I'm really excited about.
Hoping everyone draws a little something.

Attachments

Khunter

All red for my son and I. Lots of swings and misses this year after picking up that Alaska Bison tag for me. Down to Wyoming antelope and deer and OTC options now.

Red would be better, in my email they were “Pink slips”

jrabq

Woke up at 4AM (not on purpose) and checked my email, nothing for me.

IdahoNick

I drew a few more points. My buddy drew rifle 231 elk (with only a couple points) which I will probably help with.

rtraverdavis

Well, seven up, seven down. Nothing. A little surprised I didn’t draw a cow tag. Congratulations to the guys who drew.

NVnooby

Well, seven up, seven down. Nothing. A little surprised I didn’t draw a cow tag. Congratulations to the guys who drew.
Not sure if you saw the final tag numbers, but they cut back big time on the cow tags in most of the state.

16 deer and 061,071 spike tag for me!