Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Nevada Draw results

Papa Zulu - yes, you will be hunting desert sheep again. If I hear one more complaint about bad luck, I will wish a pox upon your kingdom. Good for you.

I drew my fifth choice archery deer. With the points we had and the tag increases, I am amazed we didn't draw one of our other choices. Oh well, lots to smile about. I am chasing velvet bucks in the silver sage, once again.

Congrats to all who drew.

Well the "backdoor" lied to me....By 4 tags. I drew an early rifle hunt that trippled in quota, my uncle drew an awesome month long rifle tag, and 2 other uncles drew muzzleloader tags.

Nothing for me. Just got a text from my brother who lives there. Looks like we are after deer and elk for him this year. Unless he is screwing with me.

Congratulations to everyone who drew.

My dreams for a ram in 2012 are officially squashed. Maybe, 2013 will be my lucky year.

i finally got my bull tag. also got speed goat and muley. wife got another cow tag as well. congrats to everyone who drew and best of luck on your hunts!

I drew a muley tag with my brother in law and he also drew a bull elk tag. My wife was the lucky dog drawing unit 21. This is a premium tag during the rut and also a wintering range. Dec 21 - Jan 1 burrrrrr!! Can't wait to see your hunt Big Fin. Great job with the show :)

The wife and I were both drawn this year. My wife an 073 cow elk muzzleloader tag. I was very happy to see that I drew an 073 bull elk tag. Looks like I will be investing in that MR Longbow

Mulie Doe for me, area 101, no speed goat, 3rd. year, Oh! Well. there's always 2013.

Good luck to everyone that drew tags, HUNT SAFE!!

The wife and I both drew rifle antelope tags, in different units. My buddy and I both drew rifle mule deer tags, in different units. Speedgoats will take a lot of hard work and some luck. The mule deer hunts are in units I'm very familiar with and should be a slam dunk with a three week season. Condolences to those that did not draw and congrats to those that did. I'm wondering if I should push the envelope and apply for sheep in AZ or just a point...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back