Nevada Draw results

** SECOND HAND INFORMATION ALERT **

Wildlfie Administrative Services says the "back door" had nothing to do with the draw.

** END SECOND HAND INFORMATION **

Glad to hear that. It means I could also draw desert bighorns, in addition to my deer. :D

I'm depressed, I just added up 225 preference and bonus points for the western states and all I've drawn this year so far are 2nd choice Colorado deer and elk tags. WTH?

According to an e-mail I received this afternoon: The "backdoor" method mentioned by Big Fin was correct.
It was a glitch in the system that has now been corrected.
The e-mail states the draw results will be posted tomorrow and you will find out which tag you actually drew,,,,,,,,,,,, you lucky dudes :)

According to an e-mail I received this afternoon: The "backdoor" method mentioned by Big Fin was correct.
The e-mail states the draw results will be posted tomorrow and you will find out which tag you actually drew,,,,,,,,,,,, you lucky dudes :)

hmmmm interesting.

That's one of the best firsts posts anyone has ever made on this site. At least if the backdoor result was what you were hoping for.

Big velvet mulies for me. :D

Welcome to the site NVmuley.

Thanks Big Fin :)
BTW: OYOA is a great show, you do it right. Both aspects, the hunting and the editing.
I've even re-watched several shows recently. (The NM and AZ elk hunts. One of the benefits of being older and having a short..er memory) :) I still smile every time you "slip in the creek and state you are not an athlete!

dainer, the e-mail I received came directly from an NDOW source. I would think it was real, as much as I was disappointed by the results.

Very good. Thank you nvmuley! Sorry to hear things did not pan out the way you would have liked.

Good night all. Tonight I will toss and turn with images of Silver State sheep, goat, elk and deer dancing through my head. I'll be happy with any one of them. Especially if it's sheep.

Best of luck tomorrow.

T Bone,

Best of luck on the draw, especially sheep.

This is my first year putting in for sheep. I know, it would take a friggen miracle!!!!

Hoping to draw a Washinton tag for sheep. Got 17 points, which is max.

Hope you wake up to a tag of a lifetime!

Good Hunting!

Bryan

Nothing posted yet this morning. 8:20 pacific time. Last year I think they got it out in the middle of the afternoon. So we shall see, I will be checking all day long.

Just had a calll from a young friend of mine who says I drew a Unit 211-North desert bighorn sheep permit! This was my 18th year of applying. If I am successful, this will complete my second Grand Slam of North America wild sheep. My only regret is I wish I had a 50-year-old body instead of 63!

Big Fin, I keep telling you that it takes "clean living." (insert smiley face here.)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back