ND HB 1151

Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally asked a question that implied that they are self governed. I tried to point out how the agency and its director are accountable to the governor.
I see what your saying but that’s the problem they aren’t held accountable

I see what your saying but that’s the problem they aren’t held accountable
Then you should direct your ire at the governor and not ask the legislature to write laws to restrict the NDGF. Look around at other states that have had their legislatures insert themselves into game management.

Be careful what you wish for. You love to complain about the management in MT. What you are pushing in ND is the first step toward managing like MT.

My buddy has been sending me trail cam pics of the alfalfa bale he put out once he was done hunting out there this year. MONSTERS show up daily to eat. It wouldn't even be hunting at that point. It would be shooting...

Does he want another friend?

So with the amendments is it looking like it will pass?

Nope. Not really anymore. Sometimes. I'm just a lowly pee-on slumming it out there on public. What else you wanna know?
I didn’t mean it like that . I’m just saying that baiting isn’t for everyone , but it is for some . Need to look at both sides of it . Doesn’t make me better cuz I don’t bait or worse if I bait

Doesn’t make me better cuz I don’t bait or worse if I bait
False.JPG

@8CornPiles&Counting Your questions were answered now I have a few. Exactly how much land did you inherit and how many disabled children do you allow to shoot deer off your bait piles? Do you find that plain corn works ok or do you spring for something more high end like "Acorn Rage" or "Braggin' Rights Apple"?

View attachment 265193

@8CornPiles&Counting Your questions were answered now I have a few. Exactly how much land did you inherit and how many disabled children do you allow to shoot deer off your bait piles? Do you find that plain corn works ok or do you spring for something more high end like "Acorn Rage" or "Braggin' Rights Apple"?
I bought my land . I let 6-8 folks hunt a year . Never turned anyone down that didn’t have another place to go . I help alot of folks out . I’m not the enemy

Reactions: GST
I didn’t mean it like that . I’m just saying that baiting isn’t for everyone , but it is for some . Need to look at both sides of it . Doesn’t make me better cuz I don’t bait or worse if I bait

Many of us couldn't give two turds about baiting or not baiting. I've spelled it out in my replies on the topic as have many others. Many people have issue with the legislature trying to control the NDGF. If there was a way to type this in a crayon font, I'd use it hoping that maybe it sink in.

House floor vote for HB 1151 is scheduled for Monday. It's one of the last bills on the calendar so there is a chance it doesn't go to a vote until Tuesday. Either way, now through Monday morning is the best time to reach out to your District reps to voice your opposition. Calls and texts work much better than emails.

Our action alerts is always a good back up option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back