ND HB 1151

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you get cut off then they cut the mic. sheesh. I'm not optimistic 1175 will get anywhere. And the ammendment is garbage. But the discussion should bring some big question marks in years to come on how the trust operates these leases.
That's alright. I thought the GF vet was exceptional. He was the only trained professional in the room.

HB 1151 passed the subcommittee 4-0 with the recommended amendments listed below. House Energy and Natural Resources committee will change one of the amendments (Ag department doesn't want their state vet on the task force the amendments propose) before this Thursdays (feb 16) hearing. ENR committee will likely vote once that is changed and it will then go to the house floor for a vote.

IMG_0460.jpg

HB 1151 passed the subcommittee 4-0 with the recommended amendments listed below. House Energy and Natural Resources committee will change one of the amendments (Ag department doesn't want their state vet on the task force the amendments propose) before this Thursdays (feb 16) hearing. ENR committee will likely vote once that is changed and it will then go to the house floor for a vote.

View attachment 264237

Baiting aside, having a legislative body write laws to regulate the NDGF is setting a very bad precedent. Mark my words, this is not going to lead to better hunting, fishing, and wildlife management in ND.

A task force made up of elected officials with varying backgrounds are going to make recommendations to NDGF (who employ a veterinarian and many biologists) on how best to manage a disease affecting wildlife? Sheesh! (facepalm)

House ENR Committee voted Do pass with amendments 11-0-3. Should be on the house floor early next week.

Listen to committee discussion on the video below. Last bill worked on in the video. Can skip right to it using the agenda links on the right.

Last edited:
I can say I’m actually embarrassed to be a North Dakotan. This is down right pathetic, we had our chance at self governing when it came to wildlife but we also showed how well that worked out with the extirpation of Elk and bison off the landscape

House ENR Committee voted Do pass with amendments 11-0-3. Should be on the house floor early next week.

Listen to committee discussion on the video below. Last bill worked on in the video. Can skip right to it using the agenda links on the right.
Good can’t wait to shoot a big Buck over corn !!!! Brock by the way enjoy your day !!!!

I can say I’m actually embarrassed to be a North Dakotan. This is down right pathetic, we had our chance at self governing when it came to wildlife but we also showed how well that worked out with the extirpation of Elk and bison off the landscape
So you like how the game and fish self governed ??? Wtf …. The nd g and fish is the embarrassment

Happy weekend ! Ordered a new feeder just now

So you like how the game and fish self governed ??? Wtf …. The nd g and fish is the embarrassment

The NDGF has a director that is appointed by the governor and reports directly to him. If you don't like how the NDGF is operating and feel the director of the department isn't listening to the residents of the state, put pressure on the governor. A governor doesn't want to receive static from issues related to their appointees and damn sure isn't going to risk reelection based on one.

The NDGF has a director that is appointed by the governor and reports directly to him. If you don't like how the NDGF is operating and feel the director of the department isn't listening to the residents of the state, put pressure on the governor. A governor doesn't want to receive static from issues related to their appointees and damn sure isn't going to risk reelection based on one.
I agree so what’s your point ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back