Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NASCAR Fantasy League, any interest?

Didn't know that! Had to look it up. That's going to cost a LOT of points. I'm not sure how long it will take the site to update scoring. I had a pretty good race going but then things started to happen that took me down. Kenseth killed me. I just couldn't go with Reddick simply because of being a rookie. I didn't think he would keep doing so good! Missed THAT one! If he keeps this up he should get Rookie of the year.

It looks like we've lost @Hilljackoutlaw. His picks haven't changed at all. He's only 36 points behind. Can make that up pretty quickly.

Back at it Wednesday night. Get your picks made!

Didn't know that! Had to look it up. That's going to cost a LOT of points. I'm not sure how long it will take the site to update scoring. I had a pretty good race going but then things started to happen that took me down. Kenseth killed me. I just couldn't go with Reddick simply because of being a rookie. I didn't think he would keep doing so good! Missed THAT one! If he keeps this up he should get Rookie of the year.

It looks like we've lost @Hilljackoutlaw. His picks haven't changed at all. He's only 36 points behind. Can make that up pretty quickly.

Back at it Wednesday night. Get your picks made!
Cant remember my login...lol. I've been guessing at it

Cant remember my login...lol. I've been guessing at it
There's a link for "forgot password" on the login page. Maybe try that to reset it?

At least your previous picks roll over. You still got points for each race. Bad part is those drivers have a lot of uses now.

There's a link for "forgot password" on the login page. Maybe try that to reset it?

At least your previous picks roll over. You still got points for each race. Bad part is those drivers have a lot of uses now.
I'm in! I was using the wrong email for my login.

Ah! THAT I could have helped with. I have a list of everyone's email by being commissioner. Welcome back!

Well, THAT changed things around!

Here's the line-up for Wednesday night.

1William Byron24Hendrick Motorsports
2Alex Bowman88Hendrick Motorsports
3Michael McDowell34Front Row Motorsports
4Matt DiBenedetto21Wood Brothers Racing
5John Hunter Nemechek38Front Row Motorsports
6Aric Almirola10Stewart-Haas Racing
7Austin Dillon3Richard Childress Racing
8Joey Logano22Team Penske
9Cole Custer41Stewart-Haas Racing
10Erik Jones20Joe Gibbs Racing
11Chris Buescher17Roush Fenway Racing
12Christopher Bell95Leavine Family Racing
13Tyler Reddick8Richard Childress Racing
14Kurt Busch1Chip Ganassi Racing
15Martin Truex Jr.19Joe Gibbs Racing
16Kevin Harvick4Stewart-Haas Racing
17Kyle Busch18Joe Gibbs Racing
18Ryan Blaney12Team Penske
19Chase Elliott9Hendrick Motorsports
20Brad Keselowski2Team Penske
21Reed Sorenson*77Spire Motorsports
22Ryan Preece37JTG Daugherty Racing
23Corey LaJoie32Go Fas Racing
24Ricky Stenhouse Jr.47JTG Daugherty Racing
25Ty Dillon13Germain Racing
26Matt Kenseth42Chip Ganassi Racing
27Ryan Newman6Roush Fenway Racing
28Daniel Suarez96Gaunt Brothers Racing
29Denny Hamlin11Joe Gibbs Racing
30Brennan Poole15Premium Motorsports
31JJ Yeley*27Rick Ware Racing
32B.J. McLeod78B.J. McLeod Motorsports
33Garrett Smithley53Rick Ware Racing
34Timmy Hill66MBM Motorsports
35Quin Houff00StarCom Racing
36Joey Gase51Petty Ware Racing
37Josh Bilicki*7Tommy Baldwin Racing
38Bubba Wallace43Richard Petty Motorsports
39Clint Bowyer14Stewart-Haas Racing
40Jimmie Johnson48Hendrick Motorsports

Oh man! Talk about a bummer! Hilljackoutlaw, if you would have JUST made the swap of the guy not entered you would have won this week by 50 points! 🤬

I need to pay better attention. I was in the bear woods most the weekend without service tho.

Hopefully your time in the bear woods went better than that race did for me! Lol
Saw one young boar, but he was very skittish. Wind was blowing like a raped ape when he came and just didnt feel comfortable with a shot. Go back next friday and try her again.

Yeah, I forget that some people have things to hunt right now and get busy. You've got all week now to figure out the next picks for next Sunday. Good luck with the bear hunt!

Anyone going out hunting over the weekend should take a minute to make their picks. (Guys that are actually racing would be a wise choice!) ;) The starting line-up is posted on NASCAR.com

Anyone going out hunting over the weekend should take a minute to make their picks. (Guys that are actually racing would be a wise choice!) ;) The starting line-up is posted on NASCAR.com
Scratch that! Guess the drawing hasn't taken place for positions yet. Still can pick drivers though.

Still jealous of people actually hunting! We have spring squirrel but the payoff isn’t enough for getting covered in ticks and poison oak, just stock up in the fall. Bears would probably qualify tho! Good luck to everybody with their picks

Just can’t win, I was in for a hell of a points day until Bowyer lost another tire with 15 to go! 🤦🏻‍♂️ Oh well, on to another Wednesday race!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runoutdoors
Back