My Father's Cruise...

BigHornRam

Is turning into a tragedy.:( Brother talked to him a little while ago, and so far he is not sick. Supposed to get on the other boat soon. Not sure how he is going to get home, and will no doubt have to be in quarantine for a couple weeks when he does finally get home.

Is turning into a tragedy.:( Brother talked to him a little while ago, and so far he is not sick. Supposed to get on the other boat soon. Not sure how he is going to get home, and will no doubt have to be in quarantine for a couple weeks when he does finally get home.

jeez, that’s rough. Sorry @BigHornRam. Hope he’s ok.

That sucks.

Fwiw, my 67 mom with athsma and lung issues and 73 dad with diabetes are both not taking this serious either. I'm having trouble getting them to just stay home, let me get groceries or what not.

What do you do? We all told the old fool not to go. He wanted to go.
Sorry to hear that, BHR. Rough situation.

I’m sure someone has passed this site along, but vessel finder is kind of like Air traffic control for ships:

Now if that's not a tough pill to swallow, I don't know what is...

Best to you and your family.

Damn. That sucks man. My wife told me about this story last night. Crazy. Hoping for the best for your dad and everyone else on board.

My in-laws jumped on a cruise ship in January. San Diego to Miami through the canal. Against our instincts. I would flip on a cruise ship personally.
The father had a heart attack one day away from a Costa Rican port. On life support.
Made port.. special medical evac..2-3 different shuttles to San Jose. Then the the fun began.
My wife was the second daughter to spend 10 days negotiating everything imaginable.
After 3 weeks med vac to Seattle.
Dont ever travel without every bit of insurance possible.
This situation ran smack in to CoVid in Washington.
Started with a cruiseship.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back