Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My armpit

I'd have to say that Jordan, MT would make my list.

What, are you high pointer? Some pretty cool country around Jordan, nearly all of it public and you don't trip over crack pipes while walking through the town. Everyone is very friendly, unless you have the gov't plates on the rig.:D

A guy from Indiana picks a place in MT, now that is funny.;) :D

I'd have to say that Jordan, MT would make my list.

There are a whole lot worse place then Jordan. What more do you need in a town then a gas station, motel, bait shop and 2 bars? Nobody locks their doors and they all leave their keys in their vehicles.

Ever been to Yaak or Babb?

Nemont

IDHunters, the problem with Rawlins is that the only economy driving force is the State Pen. They about lost it too, but the state was smart and kept it there. The gas boom has done a little for em but not much.

I looked up the name of the place, its called Lamont. It is the worst section of the state to drive IMO. It is an alkali patch, with a post office and a run down gas station that is never open.

miller and Nemont- I guess my perception of Jordan could be a bit skewed from the previous night at the Beer Jug in Glendive! Just looked pretty rough through all the blood-shot in my eyes and the itch in my crotch... ;)

Ever been to Bombay, India? Armpit, chit-hole, what ever, it's just BAD!!! I have to go there a few times every year for work and it SUCKS BIG TIME! :eek:

Here in the states? Hmm.... How about Blythe, California on a hot summer day. Nasty man!

S.

:)

Forgot about the jet skiers & duck hunting. Every cloud has a silver lining I guess.... Just seems that the only times I've stopped in Blythe has been when returning to another armpit (my home town), PHOENIX coming home from somewhere cool on the cali coast. ;) That nice humid, agricultural smell is always kind of a shock after a few days where it's cool & nice.

El Centro and/or Yuma usually has the same effect. :)

S.

Back