My armpit

the nikster

I travel alot on business and I am very impressed with some areas.
But if I had to pick an armpit in the world, it would be Lasnamae,Tallinn,Estonia.
Choosing only from the U.S., I would pick Florida, specifically Bithlo-just east of Orlando.
Choosing only from Idaho, hands down Ririe!
No offense.
Any one else have a contender?

Ririe is the armpit, so it Firth and Howe :) I'm sure there are alot of Chitholes in Nevada. That place is long ways from no weres sometimes.

Ririe??? Its so close to the Snake river you could spit in it and its crawling with Big Whitetails..

The social atmosphere aint what it could be, though it does have two bars and a Maverick station. I do know for a fact that there are no dentists and that the local hairstylists specialize in the mullet. Oh yes and on a calm night you can smell the fragrant aroma wafting from Idaho Pacific's waste water disposal fields yummmmy.

But here where I live (9 miles away in Rigby) the skies are filled with rainbows and butterflies and when it does rain it rains chocolate sprinkles etc etc

IdahoMuleyMan, my father-in-law lives between Ririe and Rigby and it is truly heaven on earth.....cough cough. :D

But here where I live (9 miles away in Rigby) the skies are filled with rainbows and butterflies and when it does rain it rains chocolate sprinkles etc etc

I sense some sarcasm in your statement....I think!

IdahoMuleyMan, my father-in-law lives between Ririe and Rigby and it is truly heaven on earth.....cough cough. :D

I sense some sarcasm in your statement....I think!

Yes there is a bit of sarcasm, I do like living here although it seems to be getting pretty crowded of late and you do need to be careful of the Ririeites.

Your father in law must be one of my neighbors, I also live between Rigby and Ririe.. Closer to Rigby....

PS there really ARE lots of Huge Whitails about

Rawlins, Wyoming.

No other place with Motels 6, 7 & 8.

But the finest lodging in that town has to be the "Buckin Horse Inn"....I would say its a fancy name for a barn but that would be insulting to barns.

For Idaho.....anyone been to Filer lately?

IDHunters, when I started reading this thread thought Rawlins too. I have to say that just north of Rawlins is a little town with a population of 9 that is even worse!

Safwan, Iraq. If God was going to give the world an enema he would run the hose through Safwan.

In the States hmmm....Browning, Montana.

Nemont

Gary, Indiana, unless it's changed for the better in the last 20 years. Only been to Canada when it comes to foreign countries, and liked everywhere, there.

Hey BigHornRam that is because it is Gods Country up here. LOL

We still have our winners and I hate big cities so as far as I am concerned any one of them up here is a hole.

I recently went thru Declo and Albion, Idaho on my way to The City of Rocks National Reserve (That's worth seeing). You couldn't pay me enough to live in Declo or Albion. I was never too crazy about Pocatello, ID or Elko,NV either. But there's plenty of places in WY and NV that are pretty bad.

Ithaca, there are plenty worse "pits" in Idaho besides Albion, Declo and Pocatello. Well, maybe not Declo. At least you can see civilization from there. Ever been to Malta?

Sreekers-worse than Rawlins? Wow.

I'd have to say that Jordan, MT would make my list.

I sorta dig Elko, but ELY, NV is pretty crappy. Nothing like having folks building their homes on an alkali playa.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back