My 2007 Dall Sheep Hunt

Damn Ovis that was a great read and a great ram....what trips should be made of right there! hump If that doesn't make a hunter want a white sheep I don't know what will.

....looking forward to the postscript!

If a story and pictures like those in this thread don't give you the itch to go dall sheep hunting..... well, you're just a fuggin' fag. Damn, I bet I just offended some people.

Moosie needs to keep this thread in his archives. By far, one of the best I have read.

Congrats to Ovis and Ben! Great job guys.

Nobody works hard on their hunts than Ovis, nobody takes better pictures than Ovis.

Congrats on the Ram, and thanks for the story. That Fleece top is getting quite a few miles on it, about time to upgrade?

You still coming up next week?

Once again your pictures are fantastic.

Sheep down in the willows? You have to love that.

No Ted this year, that is disapointing.

I believe I should draw that tag next year

I'm not sure what I'm more envious of, the weather you had or the ram you took. Very nice looking sheep and a great read!!!

Thanks for sticking with the read. Glad most of you enjoyed it. Been busy the past two days, so I hope to get a few more pics up and finish the story up by the weekend.

Jose

At some point while I was filling the freezer with sheep and salmon my squadron lost our Mountain Home TDY. So, unfortunately I am not coming out next week. Instead, we are headed to Virginia Beach on Sunday...blaahhh! Was really hoping to catch up with you and Oscar.

Great job Ovis. He is a great looking ram, real pretty. Someday I may have to put them on my to-do list.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back