MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Mutton Bustin"!!!

D

Deerslayer

It's getting close to D-day(Dall!)......I've waited 7 years, and my level of excitement is just below that of hormonal 17 year old on his way to his first orgy.......
DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-31-2002 19:22: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

1st orgy at 17.... HAHAHA HHA HAha.. Uhh Heheh uhhhhh WELL.. I'm 29 and haven't had one.. So... Uhhh nevermid ;)

HAVE a god trip, We'll be looking foward to you being gone !!!!!

:cool: ......good luck sm.

indy,...when i was a youngster, i was worried i would have that problem so i would jerk off twice before i left the house ....never did, but i was ready! ;)

Thanks for all the luck guys.....I'll need it. Two full curls just were brought down from the very spot we will be. My brother owed to buddies big time for a past Grizzly and goat hunt he scored on, so I take a beating on it :rolleyes: He had 3 legal rams located in this area, supposedly one is still there.....big area :( More could move in, but I'm told they don't move a lot unless pushed. So I am kinda bummed out on that deal.

Oh well, gun is tight, mamma is tight :eek: , money is tight, and the time left for last minute preps is tight.....so I am outta here!
DS

WHAT... a 3 line COMMENT from DS ?!?!? And he leaves us HANGING ?!?!?!!?

GAWD DAWG BRO !!!!! Fill us in ya long winded BAss-turd !!!!!!!

HEHEHE....

(BTW, Congrats to ya !!!!!)

.....I did pretty well Cali! I took an awsome Ram on Monday. We are just now getting out on Friday nite. It was an incredible hunt.....and I still have a couple of days to go fishing!
DS

congrats DS.
Wheres the pics? fred meyers have 1 hour film developing :D

Where did you take the ram? Knights?

Shit.....I took 5 rolls, but only came out with 4.....I hope like hell the roll of just the sheep in good light is not the missing one. I had a couple of pics on the roll the afternoon I shot him, and my brother took some pix...so I'll definitely have pix, just hope I have the roll I took the nexy morning in good sunlight.

Moosie, I tried posted the long ass story but it wouldn't let me......my brother has it on his computer, and he will send it so I can re-post from here.
DS

Thanks Vipe and Elky......one way or another the pix and the story will be on here Thursday....
DS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back