Mutton Bustin"!!!

D

Deerslayer

It's getting close to D-day(Dall!)......I've waited 7 years, and my level of excitement is just below that of hormonal 17 year old on his way to his first orgy.......
DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-31-2002 19:22: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

1st orgy at 17.... HAHAHA HHA HAha.. Uhh Heheh uhhhhh WELL.. I'm 29 and haven't had one.. So... Uhhh nevermid ;)

HAVE a god trip, We'll be looking foward to you being gone !!!!!

:cool: ......good luck sm.

indy,...when i was a youngster, i was worried i would have that problem so i would jerk off twice before i left the house ....never did, but i was ready! ;)

Thanks for all the luck guys.....I'll need it. Two full curls just were brought down from the very spot we will be. My brother owed to buddies big time for a past Grizzly and goat hunt he scored on, so I take a beating on it :rolleyes: He had 3 legal rams located in this area, supposedly one is still there.....big area :( More could move in, but I'm told they don't move a lot unless pushed. So I am kinda bummed out on that deal.

Oh well, gun is tight, mamma is tight :eek: , money is tight, and the time left for last minute preps is tight.....so I am outta here!
DS

WHAT... a 3 line COMMENT from DS ?!?!? And he leaves us HANGING ?!?!?!!?

GAWD DAWG BRO !!!!! Fill us in ya long winded BAss-turd !!!!!!!

HEHEHE....

(BTW, Congrats to ya !!!!!)

.....I did pretty well Cali! I took an awsome Ram on Monday. We are just now getting out on Friday nite. It was an incredible hunt.....and I still have a couple of days to go fishing!
DS

congrats DS.
Wheres the pics? fred meyers have 1 hour film developing :D

Where did you take the ram? Knights?

Shit.....I took 5 rolls, but only came out with 4.....I hope like hell the roll of just the sheep in good light is not the missing one. I had a couple of pics on the roll the afternoon I shot him, and my brother took some pix...so I'll definitely have pix, just hope I have the roll I took the nexy morning in good sunlight.

Moosie, I tried posted the long ass story but it wouldn't let me......my brother has it on his computer, and he will send it so I can re-post from here.
DS

Thanks Vipe and Elky......one way or another the pix and the story will be on here Thursday....
DS

Back