MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Music

Originally posted by Outdoorschick:
What is Your Favorite CD that you Bought Ever????
There are so many that I enjoyed through out the years. Cant say which one was my favorite album.

Here are some that I can think of right now.

The Wall - Pink Floyd
Wish you were Here- Pink Floyd
The Division Bell - Pink Floyd
Physical Graffitti- Led Zeppelin
Paranoid- Black Sabbath
On Time- Grand Funk
Greatest Hits- John Denver (how that get there?)
anything by Hank Jr
anything by SRV
anything by Junior Brown

Starting with the first favorite I can remember:

Greatest Hits - Johnny Horton
Soundtrack - Paint Your Wagon
II - Led Zepplin
Fleetwood Mac - Rumors
Grand Illusion - Styx
Toys in the Attic - Aerosmith
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Standing Hampton - Sammy Hagar
Ride the Lightning - Metallica
Rust in Peace - Megadeth
Dirt - Alice in Chains
Awake - Godsmack

John Denver is some good stuff and Steve Miller bank Rocks, Man that was a great Conert!!!! He still rocks!!
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

For a change of pace: Chingy, Ludacris, Usher, Kanye West, G-Unit, Eminem/D12 etc.

Just kickin back and enjoyin the slow paced life: John Denver and any other folk singer

Older stuff: AC/DC, Bob Seger, Zep, Foreigner etc.

Country: George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Brooks and Dunn, etc.

I don't really have a favorite kind of music, its just kind of where I'm at and what my mood is at the time.

The favorite CD I have bought ever has got to be... "Californication" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Wyclef Jean's "The Carnival" coming in second.

Country....Hank Jr greatest hits......Alternative....Tool Enimia....Metal....Metallica Master of Puppets....Rock....VanHalen....Classic...Pink Floyd The Wall

Top of the list would have to be The Beatles White Album. After that would be Pure Funk (some compilation disc of various artists with the best Funk tunes of the 70's).

Reakin

Oh My Gosh! Sorry :eek:
Back when I first read and posted...oh heck, I don't know what I was thinking. The Question Outdoorschick asked was simple enough and there I went and threw my 2 cents in about an old album and even even got the speed wrong at that. Correction on the speed is 33LP.
Now to answer the question:
One of my Favorites was Jim Croce....the one that had "time in a bottle", "operator", And "Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown". I could go on with other favorites like, CCW, Charlie Daniels, Journey, Janis J., Heart, Roy Clark, Buck Owens, Jim Reeves, Johnny Cash, Johnny Paycheck, ZZ Top,
Ted Nugent, But I'll stop here instead :D

Hank Williams JR. "greatest hits"
I dont know, now I think about it.
Don Williams
Waylon Jennings
John Connely
hell,I dont know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24