Music

AC/DC's Razor's Edge. It's my drive too fast get my blood pumping CD. I have it in both my trucks. Good Luck, JLG.

CD? My favorite is on a 45! :D I may be a redneck, but I always liked "Nazareth-Hair of the Dog." Can't say one genre of music is more of a favorite than another...I listen to anything except rap.

-RW-

My Favorite was on a 35LPM :D
The name? Well, I do not remember the name of the album but it was a Floyd Cramer Album. One of the worlds best piano players ever!!!! :D
:D
IMHO

DixieLady

Before my surgery,(left shoulder, left handed thing) it was Michael Jacksons "Beat It"..Listen to every night at bed time :D

No Realy its Alan Jacksons "Under The Influence"

Hunterman(Tony)

Depends on the music an mood I'm in.

Metal : Metallica "Black"
Blues : Stevie Ray Vaughn "In Step"
Classic Rock : CCR "Greatest Hits"

Oh, and if it's time to get it on:
Barry White Sings for Someone You Love
hump.gif

1)Meat Loaf Bat out of Hell.
2)Aerosmith Janie got a gun.
3)Conway Twitty.
4)Oh Brother Where Art Thou.

C'mon Outdoorschick. Alternative Rock? You mean the alternative to music. :D I'm just pickin' on you. ;) I wouldn't know an Offspring song if I heard one. What you need is a Barry White album.

Three Dog Night.. Nightshift
CCR..Live!
Beaver Brown Band Track from Eddie and the Cruisers..
Horace Silver.. Songs for My Father..

:cool:

Depends on the mood and what I'm doing.

If covering miles on my bike (the pedaled kind) I like hip hop: 50 Cent, Chingy, Ludacris etc.

If I'm a bit grumpy or want to get amped up a bit: Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Saliva, POD

Just driving: Most top 40 would do, but like most alternative rock.

I watched "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" And thought (well, maybe for the overexagerated acting" it was a great show...I was brought up on this type of music when I was little along with "REAL" country. When it was upbeat and all....
Sorry Bob...
I will give that one another vote.... ;)

Originally posted by D.Sims:
C'mon Outdoorschick. Alternative Rock? You mean the alternative to music. :D I'm just pickin' on you. ;) I wouldn't know an Offspring song if I heard one. What you need is a Barry White album.
I hate Barry white... Sorry I am not a sappy romantic!

[ 05-12-2004, 19:46: Message edited by: Outdoorschick ]

Molly Hatchet...Double Trouble Live
Nazarath,Steve Miller,Stillwater,The Outlaws...thems the good old days. :D

Danr...had a few beers with Cafferty an the band in 79 at a beerjoint in Rhode Island.Good dudes.He went to college with my cousin.Crystal Blue....good tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back