MT Youth Hunting Success!

Buschy

I am posting these pictures for a good friend of mine, Jim Potter. These are of his 14 year old grandson, Jared. The young man had a stellar year taking three beautiful animals on the family ranch near Broadus, MT. Congratulations!

Basketball Summer 2010 063.jpg

Basketball Summer 2010 074.jpg

Elk Hunting 008.jpg

Nemont,

Sorry to double up on pics. Jim has been after me to get these put up for him. He is quite proud and rightfully so!

Wow, some great animals for the kid. I am sure Grandpa is very proud.

Wow what a great year! Does he have any brothers or sisters? I'm starting to plan or arrange marriages for my boys and daughter. The whole ranch idea just bumped this family up on the list;) Congrats

Wow what a great year! Does he have any brothers or sisters? I'm starting to plan or arrange marriages for my boys and daughter. The whole ranch idea just bumped this family up on the list;) Congrats

Just a younger brother. This is quite the family. When I have gone down there to brand I feel like a midget because everyone of those guys is 6ft 5in or taller.

Nemont

Just a younger brother. This is quite the family. When I have gone down there to brand I feel like a midget because everyone of those guys is 6ft 5in or taller.

Nemont

Hey that will work we are tall as well. Maybe we can throw a couple future NBA stars out of this mix.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back