MT residents thoughts on Steve Bullock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing at one point there was an ice age... I wonder how many glaciers there were then.

All for the idea of global climate change. However by humans peeing in the ocean it's just a drop in the bucket

Amazing at one point there was an ice age... I wonder how many glaciers there were then.

All for the idea of global climate change. However by humans peeing in the ocean it's just a drop in the bucket
I wasn't around but I will venture a guess that there was just one glacier back then, a very big one.

The fact that we have a DNC and an RNC that clearly favor candidates, choose who gets the spotlight via some sort of arbitrary criteria, and then throw ten of those people on stage two nights in a row, who with the confidence of a religious nut use tweetable sentences to distill subjects that would take a lifetime to fully understand, is so effed. It's a weird illusory assessment.

I like Bullock, but even if he were up there for round one I see no way he would have rose to the top. In fact, I think the more someone "wins" a debate, the less I like them. It's not about logic or facts, it's about the signaling.

All that said, of all the Dems I saw the last two days, I liked Gabbard most.
Another one that promises to take your guns. https://www.votetulsi.com/node/25028

Last edited:
I wasn't around but I will venture a guess that there was just one glacier back then, a very big one.
13,000 years ago the Bitterroot valley was under 400 feet of water. Didn't have a bunch of politicians around to make a big stink about it, thankfully!

Stephen Col-bare is a hack puke..makes me a appreciate the hack puke lite that was Jon Stewart. I get the satire but Bullock played his buffoon du jour.

..that is all

Its ok that Bullock is for gun control because he is a hunter just like us and he would only take guns that aren't for hunting.

So my 30-06 is safe. And everyone knows you don't need a magnum to hunt anything.

"Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control." Is that sensible, BHR?
Explain sensible. It seems sensible to me that for us hunters there really is no need for more than a muzzle loader. That would be safer for the public. No repeaters. You agree with that don't you?

Explain sensible. It seems sensible to me that for us hunters there really is no need for more than a muzzle loader. That would be safer for the public. No repeaters. You agree with that don't you?
It was meant in humor as response to Big Horn Ram's post also obviously meant in humor.

She aint gonna get my safe full of firearms either, Rocky ... but I don't stay awake at night wringing my hands either!:D

Rather than conjecture about whether the D candidate may be Tulsi, Biden, or Bullock and quibble on HuntTalk over semantics, it would be better for you to write a big check to Wayne LaPierre's wardrobe acquisition team!
(That's another feeble stab at humor, as Rush would say, "for those of you from Rio Linda".)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back