You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down

I appreciate the post, but I do think we're legitimately running concentration camps. Here's how Webster's Dictionary defines them: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard —used especially in reference to camps created by the Nazis in World War II for the internment and persecution of Jews and other prisoners

We are currently running places where large numbers of people (refugees & members of ethnic groups) are detained and confined under armed guard.

If you feel assaulted by the facts, then perhaps you should re-evaluate your position.
Have to agree Ben, do think it’s beneath you to equivocate whatever’s going on now to murdering 6 million or more Jews.

Attachments

• F9336D24-5A6E-44CD-A6E9-234C2F4B2A1B.jpeg
    F9336D24-5A6E-44CD-A6E9-234C2F4B2A1B.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1EB8E05C-7FEC-42BD-93A8-D601DCDFB8C1.jpeg
    1EB8E05C-7FEC-42BD-93A8-D601DCDFB8C1.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
I’d vote for him in a heartbeat. And I’m a republican. If he doesn’t win the nomination I hope he moves to NM and becomes our Governor.

The point is that most of them aren't, they're actually great people, with very strong commitments to family and work ethic, two things we can all agree are needed in this country, and the answer to immigration is not to "lock 'em up" it's to have an effective immigration policy. When it takes up to 31 months to get a green card, that's not "effective" anything... (https://www.americanimmigrationcoun...ata-application-and-petition-processing-times )
I mostly agree with this. I think we need a secure border and can’t just have groups of people walking across an open border (not to mention people driving f150s full of drugs across national monuments) but it needs to be easier for good people to legally come.
I think so often ‘immigration’ gets mixed up with ‘illegal immigration’ that people aren’t even talking about the topic.

Last edited:
This short video explains it pretty well although it is mostly bashing AOC. Take it for what it is. I know some will take it for propaganda and attempt to discredit it. But that's okay.

Where does Steve Bullock stand on this very controversial issue? Does he take a side?

I Ihink so often ‘immigration’ gets mixed up with ‘illegal immigration’ that people aren’t even talking about the topic.
This. Unfortunately it's not a matter of "mixed up", it's a matter of blatant Democrat leadership's intentional manipulation of ignorant / naive blue koolaid drinking blind sheep.

These are not victims of a war torn country, persecuted by government for their religious beliefs, imprisoned for political opinion, violent ethnic cleansing whose families have been displaced... seeking asylum to the United States from the terrors within their country.

These are individuals who want a "better life"... That's it.
Channel this with the extreme anti Trump idiots inciting this greener grass... funnel $$$ and support logistics merely using innocent Guatemalan, etc families as pawns in Democrat's political chess game.

Concentration camps? Holy snap! I pray it's simply a case of innocent naivety and not one of calculated political gamesmanship...
We are desperately attempting to house unprecedented #'s of illegal (criminal) aliens. These are not righteous individuals following a legal immigration path towards righteous permanent residence ---> U.S. Citizenship... We have lawful procedures for this. FACT.

May 2019... 132,000 caught illegally entering our country. THIS IS ONE MONTH PEOPLE!!!

Edited: Phone auto mis-correct: "nativity" corrected to intended, "naivety".

Last edited:
"Where does Steve Bullock stand on this very controversial issue? Does he take a side?"

Historically I can't remember many Montana politicians taking a stand on immigration as it affects so few citizens of the state. The first source I looked at said there were 5,000 illegal immigrants at .3% of population, probably one of the lowest in the nation. Of all immigrants 90% are fluent in English, many are naturalized, twice as many from Canada as Mexico. Immigrants in Montana probably run around saying "eh" and mispronouncing roof, and generally being too nice.

@one ate E grain
Bullock Vetoed bill prohibiting cities from becoming criminal sanctuary grounds and vetoed another bill that would make it illegal for companies to hire illegal aliens.

This is the extent of his voting / veto activity regarding "immigration".

Edited: "company's" changed to, "companies"...

Last edited:
@one ate E grain
Bullock Vetoed bill prohibiting cities from becoming criminal sanctuary grounds and vetoed another bill that would make it illegal for companies to hire illegal aliens.
This is the extent of his voting / veto activity regarding "immigration".

I support the veto(s) by any Montana Governor curtailing the enactment of laws to be enforced by agencies having to expend additional tax dollars and resources to attempt to mitigate or solve problems which are essentially negligible in Montana.

BTW, laws already exist and are enforced regarding the hiring of illegal aliens. If any change is needed, it's in providing additional emphasis and resources for enforcement ... not a bunch of new laws and regulations!

Free healthcare for illegal aliens... if these immigrants voted republican, Democrats would be creating a frenzy about the existential threat hundreds of thousands of unknown people pose and be advocating for machine gunning them from blackhawks.

All Trump has to do is shut up and let the democrats talk and he wins in a landslide.

Shutting up has not proven to be strong suit over the last 3 years, so we’ll see.

Of those 20 candidates that "qualified" there were only a half a dozen or so that actually deserved to be on that stage. I hope in the future they make the restrictions harder, that was a SShow.

I would encourage those remarking on the primary process to go back on the interwebs and take a gander at the 2016 Repub primary... I can assure you it was 0% times better.

If they will stab the people they have supported and maybe even called friend or Ally in their own party, what will they do to the American people for personal gain?

Unfortunately, this statement could easily be taken as a reference to either the current Democratic candidates or our current president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back