Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT FWP app

I am also having the ALS not activated Alert. Anybody know what i'm doing wrong

Ok I will I was just wondering what tags you got for that amount .. have a good day !
I paid the same price, so I think Jonas got the same deal I did. It’s the new super sportsman with bears combo. 2 general elk, 5 general deer, 3 bears, 1 sheep, 6 wolves, 1 lion, 4 paddlefish, and coupons to redeem for your choice of up to 20 B tags for any species other than moose.

I paid the same price, so I think Jonas got the same deal I did. It’s the new super sportsman with bears combo. 2 general elk, 5 general deer, 3 bears, 1 sheep, 6 wolves, 1 lion, 4 paddlefish, and coupons to redeem for your choice of up to 20 B tags for any species other than moose.
Montana is the land of opportunity!! Good then I won’t feel bad hammering the mule does in eastern Montana this fall can’t wait ! Neck meat !

I never could find the app in google play on my android. Had to go to the website and hit the link. Then came right up. Pretty easy after that. Curious what happens if I accidentally hit the "validate" button?

I never could find the app in google play on my android. Had to go to the website and hit the link. Then came right up. Pretty easy after that. Curious what happens if I accidentally hit the "validate" button?
I know with Oregons app, you cannot validate the tag if it’s outside the season date. I didn’t validate mine last year, but I seem to recall my buddy telling me there’s a secondary “are you sure” prompt.

Reactions: BRI
Looks like there’s three stages to the verification, so it gives you a chance to go back, or at least not notch your tag accidentally

Damn you’re retro…
I'll probably check it out. I'm feeling open minded of a sudden,...just paid $10 for two raffle tickets a neighbor was peddling.
Might win an AR, or tickets to Rockin' The River. Oh boy. So I might be able to defend my freedom or sit out in a treeless dust bowl, baking in the sun, listening to Cheap Trick .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back