Caribou Gear Tarp

MT Bison Application

buglum

Need a little help, Im applying for a bull bison tag and the regulations on the website are the 2013 regs. When I use the online system, the drop down menu for district choices does not match last years regulations. Anyone run into this?

I had the same dilemma, so I compared them to 2013 and had to guess. Also, if the second choice cow/calf hunt is taken as a first choice, it invalidates the application, as I found out the hard way. That was my understanding.

They changed the season structure this year. Instead of three bison seasons, there are now only 2. The first one is the early hunt which goes from November 15 to January 1 I believe. the second hunt is the Jan 1 to Feb 15th. Not positive of the Jan 1 day but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Either apply for the early or the late are your two options.........Odds are way better on the early because less apply for them. But that's because the odds of many bison being out of the park are much less too:)

hope that helps

Thanks guys. That clears it up. I was going cross-eyed trying to figure out why they were different!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back