Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2023 MT Bison for Pickle.....

I'll bet she is pretty impressed on how "connected" you are even though she probably won't say anything. You are winning on the dad front.

Awesome story and congrats to your daughter! I had my middle daughter read it as she goes by “Pickle” as well. Her response? “When can we go?” Lol

When first saying that I could maybe help, I would have never guessed how cool of time it would be. The day before they came over, I sat and watched 40 buffalo swim the river and come out of the park. That morning after checking about every part of the huntable area and not finding anything. To see them moving knowing that we would have a chance the next day.

To be able to be part of a hunt like this was a great time and the meat that I was able to take home along with the memories. After spending the day getting the meat cut up and having a few meals, now my wife thinks that I should help someone every year. Just not sure it would live up to this trip and the new friendships that were made.

Attachments

• IMG_2845.JPG
    IMG_2845.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2850.JPG
    IMG_2850.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2855.JPG
    IMG_2855.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
What is “the sound of a semin blaring his horn?” I need to know so I can tell my wife I am normal.

Love the story and congrats to your daughter!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back