MT 2020 it has begun!

Big nada for me this year, but am still LOVING the distraction and happiness exhibited from those on HT that drew. We need that right now.

I’m surprised that so many NR’s didn’t draw a general tag. So much for the theory that this year apps would be down given the pandemic. Looks like it might have gone in the opposite direction instead.

I'm going in with 0 points every year on principal dammit.
So are some of my friends. I think they're getting sick of not drawing tags by now. Maybe one day they'll actually listen to my advice.

Course, it could just be that they don't want to hunt with me and they know they won't have to if they don't buy preference points!:unsure:

So are some of my friends. I think they're getting sick of not drawing tags by now. Maybe one day they'll actually listen to my advice.

Course, it could just be that they don't want to hunt with me and they know they won't have to if they don't buy preference points!:unsure:
I'm guessing my stand will last about one more season before I cave.

Well my oldest son hogged all the special permits in our family this year. Can you imagine hunting 380 for elk and 270 for deer in the same year? I don't think I slept a wink last night. LOL. Going to be an epic fall - so happy for him!
Could not happen to a better family... thanks for your help last fall and the epic day bow hunting ... you know the day with the 6. Bulls chasing one cow

Could not happen to a better family... thanks for your help last fall and the epic day bow hunting ... you know the day with the 6. Bulls chasing one cow
Thanks Kai - you're too kind. That certainly was an epic day in the Elkhorns - glad to have shared it with you. I'm hoping for a repeat this fall with Tanner.

Non resident deer/elk combo and the 900-20 archery elk tag. I guess time to start e scouting on those units!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back