Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MSG results

If I could get on to the server, I could tell you if I drew one, or all three, of these species. All three sounds greedy, so I'll just settle for one.

I realize I am part of the problem..... I have two PC's, one Ipad, and my phone all trying to log in..... no luck.

I must be a glutton for this punishment.... I checked the wife and little girls results first.... holding off the pending depression associated with checking my own results until the end. Now I can't get in at all, and I am going crazy.

So much for getting any work done this morning.

If I could get on to the server, I could tell you if I drew one, or all three, of these species. All three sounds greedy, so I'll just settle for one.

I was able to see my sheep but now I'm locked out. This is driving me crazy. Feels like I'm hitting my head on a brick wall.

I was able to see my sheep but now I'm locked out. This is driving me crazy. Feels like I'm hitting my head on a brick wall.

Don't beat your head on the wall... just live in blissful hope for a few more minutes.. Trust me, once you get through all your hopes and dreams will be dashed.:mad:

Man I swear the struggle is real! :confused:
Not sure why I am in such a big hurry to get kicked in the nuts two days in a row with draws:rolleyes:

Oh man, I am glad I got a peak before it went down for good. You poor bastards.

After finally being able to get into the site, nothing. :( Congrats ElkWhisper on the sheep draw.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back