Most Useful Thing You’ve Learned on HuntTalk

I've been hunting most of my life. But every so often I get a reminder that there is always something new to learn. Especially when it comes to hunting in Montana. Also learned that some people are a little to big for their britches, and their hats dont fit their fat heads anymore.

I've received a ton of good info on HT. Learning from those that have been at this here for a long time has really shortened the learning curve on a completely differently style of hunting.

Simply to enjoy the season no matter what the results may be. Realizing I'm not that unusual with thoughts I've had on long range shots, footwear, packs etc. Politics and hunting are intertwined more than we like to admit. @Big Fin will jump on and interact with those on the forum from time to time, that just screams Rat Pack level coolness to me.

HuntTalkMan needs his own feast day, and that feast day will consist of Tillamook Cheese and Ice Cream. If you leave your elk rack in your truck in Billings it will prolly be stolen. Grilled cheese sandwiches have the ability to generate 12 plus pages of discussion, drinking and using GunBroker don't mix well, A.L.F. is in mortal danger should he ever show his face anywhere in the woods, andnumerous other things that at the age of 44 I'm pretty sure my mother would not appreciate.

Many on HT care deeply about wildlife, public lands, helping each other; and they take action.

Honda Ridgelines are not trucks. Subarus are inadequate off road.

Everyone who is (them, not us) is wrong, stupid, corrupt, and should go back where they came from.

The 2nd Amendment should have come 1st.

If you want to learn, shut up and listen. If you want to argue, there's an app for that.

If it has ever or may ever occur, it can be represented graphically.

A dog dying is heartbreak, shared.

Lever guns are legacy, not anachronism.

Here the classics are appreciated: music, humor, cuisine, magnum chamberings.

The only thing worse than my state's wildlife agency is yours.

Crossbows aren't. Camo doesn't. Government can't or won't.

Many on HT care deeply about wildlife, public lands, helping each other; and they take action.

Honda Ridgelines are not trucks. Subarus are inadequate off road.

Everyone who is (them, not us) is wrong, stupid, corrupt, and should go back where they came from.

The 2nd Amendment should have come 1st.

If you want to learn, shut up and listen. If you want to argue, there's an app for that.

If it has ever or may ever occur, it can be represented graphically.

A dog dying is heartbreak, shared.

Lever guns are legacy, not anachronism.

Here the classics are appreciated: music, humor, cuisine, magnum chamberings.

The only thing worse than my state's wildlife agency is yours.

Crossbows aren't. Camo doesn't. Government can't or won't.
pretty much sums it up.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back